• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
mr-burns.jpg

Lower body. Squats in wraps, then some combination of deadlifts, rack deadlifts, kettlebell swings, leg press, lunges and/or calf raises. Really haven't thought that far ahead yet. Will depend on how I'm feeling as to whether I do heavier or lighter exercises.

Squats/quads, Tris, Calves.

Had some glute issues last week so dropped the weight and did 10 x 10 squats with 60-90 sec rest. Was feeling it for days. Enjoyed it so much I did it again today. Provides a good bit of variation and total weight above what I would normally do and provides a good opportunity to nail form over the 100 reps. 15% weight increase this week. All high bar too which actually felt really good, but doesn't seem to agree with me at heavier weights.

Squats/quads, Tris, Calves.

Had some glute issues last week so dropped the weight and did 10 x 10 squats with 60-90 sec rest. Was feeling it for days. Enjoyed it so much I did it again today. Provides a good bit of variation and total weight above what I would normally do and provides a good opportunity to nail form over the 100 reps. 15% weight increase this week. All high bar too which actually felt really good, but doesn't seem to agree with me at heavier weights.
I'm gonna do 5 sets of squats but with only 30 secs break. Gonna do this for al exercises. Minimal rest with moderate weight. Get me in and out quicker. I just CBF doing sessions over 40-45 mins these days. Wanna be out in about 30.

Shoulders and triceps done...lots of light d/b raises and rotor cuff work/band work.
Haven't done bench press for a while. Gotta get this shoulder right before I commence an assault to get some gainz happening.

Was planning on eating pancakes and playing video games. The weather turned out nice, so I still ate the pancakes but went hiking.

Chest on international chest day. What a kunce of an idea that was!

Was just about to write the same thing. Unfortunately chest day fell on a Monday this time around. The gym was full of bros. I feel dirty and the dirt won't come off.

Fuk n'all, it's my rest day no fuks given!! But I did 2 sets of jaws though. Had a shitload to eat for brekky and lunch. Warming up for an AMRAP third set at dinner now.

First full body workout last night.
I'm gonna try this routine for the next 4 months and see how much of a change it makes. Felt good tho.....get me some gainz back hopefully!