• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Goo - a couple of things.

1. Can there be a separate thread on just tips, apart from the UFC discussion, so we can track our tips and results easier thru the year?

2. Have you got a Leader board up yet somewhere?

cheers

I don't mind looking through the posts for everyones tips, l then chuck them in a word doc for later but uf you want another thread then sure, ill get something together a bit later.

Its in the first post.

Cheers.

Main Card (for tips) should change. It's:

Main Card

Edgar vs Henderson
Jackson vs Bader
Hunt vs Kongo
Akiyama vs Shields
Okami vs Boetsch
Hioki vs Palaszewski
Pettis vs Lauzon

According to the UFC website.

Keep it consistent I say, just main card. Otherwise we'll get confusion for future events.

Kuntfoogoo
131743714936.jpg

http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/fic/src/131743714936.jpg

That's the thing with this event : there are 7 Main Card bouts in Japan.

Will you just pick the first 5 from the top down?

Yeah, they added the facebook fights to the main card which is a little diffrerent. Ill keep it at the 5 fights i've got in the OP though. Just picked the first 5. Was tempted to put in hioki vs bartimus because l think barts going to upset big time.

Main Card Fight
Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edger
Rampgae Jackson vs Ryan Bader
Mark Hunt vs Cheick Kongo
Yoshihiro Akiyama vs Jake Shields
Yushin Okami vs Tim Boetsch

Last edited:
Yeah, they added the facebook fights to the main card which is a little diffrerent. Ill keep it at the 5 fights i've got in the OP though. Just picked the first 5. Was tempted to put in hioki vs bartimus because l think barts going to upset big time.

Main Card Fight

I would have thought the Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon, which is a Lightweight class top contenders bout, would be the last inclusion in your 5?

EDGAR - Decision
RAMPAGE
KONGO
SHIELDS
OKAMI
HIOKI
LAUZON

I agree with others here: I think Rampage could retire, win or lose here. Being in Japan, where it all started for him, just makes sense for his final fight. Plus, missing weight and his casual attitude. Sniffs of retirement to me..... so I'm not confident in my pick, but out of sentimentality, go Rampage!

Last edited:
I would have thought the Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon, which is a Lightweight class top contenders bout, would be the last inclusion in your 5?

Yeah you're right. Ill change it and we will be tipping ALL SEVEN main card bouts.

Hatsu Hioki vs Bart Palaszewski
Joe Lauzon vs Anthony Pettis

Sorry about all the confusion, mainly on my end. I've updated the OP as well. I'll need 2 more picks from you Candy.

Rampage just missed weight by 6 pounds.... You fat fuck.
Main Card:
Frankie Edgar (154) vs. Ben Henderson (154)
Ryan Bader (205) vs. Quinton Jackson (211)
Cheick Kongo (229) vs. Mark Hunt (264)
Yoshihiro Akiyama (169) vs. Jake Shields (170)
Tim Boetsch (186) vs. Yushin Okami (185)
Hatsu Hioki (145) vs. Bart Palaszewski (146)
Joe Lauzon (156) vs. Anthony Pettis (155)
Preliminary Card:
Takanori Gomi (155) vs. Eiji Mitsuoka (154)
Vaughan Lee (135) vs. Norifumi Yamamoto (136)
Steve Cantwell (185) vs. Riki Fukuda (185)
Chris Cariaso (136) vs. Takeya Mizugaki (135)
Issei Tamura (145) vs. Tiequan Zhang (146)