• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You didn't miss anything. Kos got another warning for eye poking and then there was more stalling against the cage.

Wow, that flying round house kick just missed Big Country.

Best fight of the night so far.

roy is a animal taking all those knees in round 1 like a baws not even wilting he is a freak.. his only ko loss against arlovski was non legit one anyway as everyone knows.. this dude cant be knocked out unless its via cheating!!! what a animal.

Roy is not a legit heavyweight, he's still carrying too much fat. The top heavyweights will eat him up like Verdum just did. He's got a rock jaw though.

WHO The hell woulda thought werdum would smash big country like that standing damn werdum is a major threat in hw the rematch with jds if and when it happens might pan out differently now haha!

Roy is not a legit heavyweight, he's still carrying too much fat. The top heavyweights will eat him up like Verdum just did. He's got a rock jaw though.

His the smallest for sure, his smaller then Beltran and Barry. Rogan said he can make middleweight if he lost the fat but i doubt that. Light heavy for sure though.

l think Condit will win but l kind of hope Diaz does so we can see GSP vs Diaz. Fucking pumped for this fight though.

WHO The hell woulda thought werdum would smash big country like that standing damn werdum is a major threat in hw the rematch with jds if and when it happens might pan out differently now haha!

Yeah man, scary stuff, thats crazy flexibility, how tall is Werdum, 6'4 or so, I missed the stats page lol?

I didn't see JDS Vs Werdum, it happened a while ago right??

I hope Nick wins, and then goes back to the shit talking Nick that we all know. This Nick was very boring. Also want to see a fired up GSP, thats the GSP that I love.

Also no reach advantage between Nick/Carlos, interesting.

Yeah man, scary stuff, thats crazy flexibility, how tall is Werdum, 6'4 or so, I missed the stats page lol?

I didn't see JDS Vs Werdum, it happened a while ago right??

um no doubt youve seen it in a jds highlight reel.... its the the HUGE upper cut KO its been shown so many times it happened years ago and yea werdum is 6'4 big country 6'0.

And i hope condit wins i hate nick and nates attitude but i love their fighting... but condit 26 finishs in 27 wins the man is a legit natural born killer his name is fitting.

Nice first round. Nick with the shit talking already lol, as long as Condit doesn;t catch him whiile he has his hands down