• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
R A G E
3166431-2333369-hulk_001.jpg

Nearly all the bb's at work are bent from rough kunce. I literally have to hide the one I use the most. Put it right at the back of the gun rack and hope nobody sniffs it out.

I can kind of understand some of those being bent (not 95% when there's prolly 15 or so in the gym) but not lighter fixed ones like I'm whining about here

Must have been pulling it down onto their shoulders for squats? My standard bar has a permanent bend but that was 100kg+ deadlifts.

Nearly all the bb's at work are bent from rough kunce. I literally have to hide the one I use the most. Put it right at the back of the gun rack and hope nobody sniffs it out.

I can kind of understand some of those being bent (not 95% when there's prolly 15 or so in the gym) but not lighter fixed ones like I'm whining about here
Must be a shitty bar. It only takes a coupla hard knocks/drops before they start warping out of shape. Made from recycled tin cans lol.

Do you have crossfitters at your gym?

All the Body Pump bars started getting bent all of a sudden. Then I realised they started running a crossfit class where they would load up the bars and throw them around.

Must be a shitty bar. It only takes a coupla hard knocks/drops before they start warping out of shape. Made from recycled tin cans lol.
I'd say a combination of the two. Not exactly cross fitters but wannabes. Kunce that set up 'wod' circuits taking over half the gym, usually at peak times.
Do you have crossfitters at your gym?

All the Body Pump bars started getting bent all of a sudden. Then I realised they started running a crossfit class where they would load up the bars and throw them around.

^^^
I love seeing chicks on it, instant massive stiffy that is hard to hide in gym clothes...............especially when rollyn an ICBM

^^^
I love seeing chicks on it, instant massive stiffy that is hard to hide in gym clothes...............especially when rollyn an ICBM
Man, I love the thigh abductor machine, its right in front of the lying hammy machine and I love looking up when a fitchick is on it, tryna to tighten up her gyny lmao.. immediate 5 rep PR

Saw a dude with long skins (no shorts obviously) and work boots. How can people step outside looking like that?

Also test ran the new hammy curler. Could feel the retinas burning in to my glutes....would have been good if there were sloots around instead of a sausage fest [emoji17]

:D Whatcha tryna say [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; the dude with long skins no shorts is pervin so hard at your hammy curls his retina is burning into your glutes? hahaha!

I felt very vulnerable lying there, glutes on show, surrounded by savages. All I was missing was yoga pants and I reckon I'd know how chicks feel training in the free weights areas lol