• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw a kunce who was taller than me, had long hair and a hat on, was broader than me too. Pretty well developed arms, shoulders and chest.

My little fingers were thicker than his legs though.

Tried to get a pic but he was walking out when i walked in.

Seen a guy like that the other day, massive massive upper body covered in tatts but had the skinniest legs. Had the shorts that come down past his knees.

Hahaha!

Ive answered with "dont know yet" a few times down home. Always get a strange look. One guy once said "how can you not know". I just replied with "depends how i feel mate". [emoji14]

If I have 3 plates or more on I just say, "Dunno. A long time. I'm still warming up." That shuts them up.

I've noticed the guys who don't train legs wear long pants regardless of the weather. If they do manage to flash some skin it looks like they're a paraplegic who've just began to walk.

I've noticed the guys who don't train legs wear long pants regardless of the weather. If they do manage to flash some skin it looks like they're a paraplegic who've just began to walk.

Mate, I didn't know we trained at the same gym....

I reckon that would be as uncomfortable as fuck, then again i actually train legs so who knows....

Not at the gym but just outside at the local coffee shop. 3 dudes just like that. Relatively large upper body, stringers (of course) but all wearing short shorts. I am serious when I say my calves would have been larger than their quads haha. It is Jetts gym though so I suppose that is the norm.

1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Keep seeing this dude, always doing the big 3, can't help thinking he's on here but never asked.
he's got the belt, the PL shoes, the knee wraps, always in the power cage, but looks shit, he's got no calves, no arms, narrow back.
Most likely he's not training for size but I can't help thinking the for the time and effort he puts in, that he could walk away looking a lot better than he does.
Just me, I guess, horses for courses.

Apart from always doing the big 3, I fit the rest of the profile

But on a more serious note, perhaps he's "developing his strength base" or just training for strength or comps...Who knows

Keep seeing this dude, always doing the big 3, can't help thinking he's on here but never asked.
he's got the belt, the PL shoes, the knee wraps, always in the power cage, but looks shit, he's got no calves, no arms, narrow back.
Most likely he's not training for size but I can't help thinking the for the time and effort he puts in, that he could walk away looking a lot better than he does.
Just me, I guess, horses for courses.

Come over and say hi mate... I don't bite....

Apart from always doing the big 3, I fit the rest of the profile

But on a more serious note, perhaps he's "developing his strength base" or just training for strength or comps...Who knows

Yea I think so, not everyone is as shallow and vain as us. :D

My last day in the commercial gym on Thursday.

One PT taking videos of a clients form doing DB tricep kickbacks and on a seated row machine. SOOOOO hard not to laugh when I saw that.

Another guy training a lady who would have been close to 70 trying to get her to do strict form TRX walkouts. Fark me, the PT could barely do them himself so I don't know how he expected her to do it.

And I'm done with that joint!

Far be it for me to judge, I'm sure I fuk up plenty in the gym, but, young guy, maybe 17, with his mate, doing tricep push downs

Paying close attention to his arm, mid rep, says to his mate, "dude, I wish I had more creatine"

Mid rep, really......

Haha. i was down at the local mall near my folks place on the weekend with my old man and we saw 3 dudes with bench only written all over them and the short footy shorts showing off legs smaller than my wrists.

My old man put it quite eloquently: why the fuck would they do that?