• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
True that!

In other news, I did see my gym has started supplying his and hers deodorants in the showers. Thought it was a great idea... until some tight assed kunce keeps knocking them off

I put deodorants in the toilets at work when we find them broken or used. Trick is to put shitty smelling ones in there. Gyms need to catch on!

What's the deal with every gumpy wearing the hood up in the gym, is it some sort of new trend or has every kunce just been watching too much Rocky?

What's the deal with every gumpy wearing the hood up in the gym, is it some sort of new trend or has every kunce just been watching too much Rocky?

Dunno. They think it's cool but really they look like doofus's [emoji13]

Last edited:

I don't get traiming in a hoodie full stop too hot for that shit

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

A hoody? Sometimes I don't even wear shorts.

It doesn't take much to warm up even on a cold day in a shed.

My shed was like a fucking freezer...I had a hoody on every rest period, and the patio heater going. Even got the heat gun onto the bar lol

I usually wear my hoodie for the first couple of sets, then it gets a bit too warm.
Have got a sleeveless one that I can pretty much do a whole session in without cooking.

My shed was like a fucking freezer...I had a hoody on every rest period, and the patio heater going. Even got the heat gun onto the bar lol

Yep. Winter mornings and you know its cold when the bar is so cold it hurts your hands.

lol you australians no nothing of cold winters
waahhh the barely sub-zero temperature hurts my hands!!!

Well at the gym today there was a pleasant surprise waiting for me in the form of a nicely toned athletic female specimen doing oly lifts and some crossfit stuff by herself wearing spandex and as an added bonus when changing weights and picking weights up off the floor etc she liked bending from the hips and NOT at the knees........:)