• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw that the gym has a new 3" thick pussy pad in the power cage - if you're that shit at squatting that you need such a thing, wouldn't you be entertaining the possibility that you're doing it wrong?!

I saw that the gym has a new 3" thick pussy pad in the power cage - if you're that shit at squatting that you need such a thing, wouldn't you be entertaining the possibility that you're doing it wrong?!
YEAH !!!!!!!!! Fckn Pussies

What kind of squat would that be, the pussy squat? I have never seen anyone use a pussy pad squat with form that's worth celebrating about.

I like seeing people put the pad on and then wrap their beach towel around it because it's still not thick enough

to me it usually seems because they are trying to put the bar on one of their vertebrae rather than on the traps or across the scapula

That said, my mrs had the squat taught to her in a smith machine with a pussy pad by her PT, so that is what they are teaching people these days.

Last edited:
Saw a kid benching in the cage with the spotters set up so he only got about 1/5 range of motion. He was with his friends who were recording it.

The only use for the pussy pad is for BB hip thrusts and even then that may not be enough. I started using a whole yoga mat for that one. Hip flexors don't tolerate a BB like the rear delts.

Hotel gym: Asian tourists walking on treadmills on a GLORIOUS Sunday morning on the Gold Coast. I have no clue why you would go on holiday and use a treadmill in a crappy hotel gym when you could go for a walk on a beautiful beach.

I haven't used a bitch pad but I could maybe understand it when starting out. I've only just found enough muscle and fat to rest the bar on.

Pretty sure when I started it just sat on my spine.

Fark this forum must bursting with perfect form, exceptional technique, non pussy pad, 8 times per week deep squatting tough kunce, who don't curl.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Give me a fuken break.

it's not hard to not use a pad if you're >50kg bodyweight... if you have your hands in as close as you can go, it should create a support for the bar (for a low bar squat) due to the contraction of the shoulder blades - like I said, pretty much every pussy pad user I've seen has the bar way too high up, and that's the way i've seen it being taught as well.

I see a lot of this - usually 3 plate, 1/4 ROM, with the spotter rowing it back up "it's all you mate!!!"

Haha so true. As for spotters, I can understand them for safety or for a couple of reps at the end, but I never understand why people get a spotter to help them with every rep because they can't even do one with the weight they chose. I guess it's ego lifting.

At the gym now, there are a few hotties, one on a standing assisted chin up machine... Who happened to be wearing the shortest shiny shorts I have seen... And also stopped at the bottom to do some ham stretches ... As I was walking past her :)

At the gym now, there are a few hotties, one on a standing assisted chin up machine... Who happened to be wearing the shortest shiny shorts I have seen... And also stopped at the bottom to do some ham stretches ... As I was walking past her :)

And you got no pics for the boys!!

Hotel gym: Asian tourists walking on treadmills on a GLORIOUS Sunday morning on the Gold Coast. I have no clue why you would go on holiday and use a treadmill in a crappy hotel gym when you could go for a walk on a beautiful beach.

13d.jpg

Saw a best looking chick I've seen in a while who was wearing a shirt that say "Shut up and squat!"

Also saw a skinny chick who must weigh no more than 40 kilos running on a stepper - wtf? She needs to start going to McDonalds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not fatphobic, but one thing I hate to see is when fatties put no effort in. 500 reps on the leg press or leg extension with no weight while sitting on their phone, then going straight home. It does nothing.

Same with walking, people always feel good when they go for a several km walk, but c'mon, it does nothing.