• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
typical anytime fitness cleaner there.. they do it at my local, always seem to come in when im there and just get in the way and be a big fat pain in my ass.

Yes, this reminds me at AF, some dumb broad decided it would be nice to clean the mirrors right in front of me while I was squatting, ended up spraying that window cleaning shit everywhere and I caught a whiff of it mid squat. I was like 'wtf?' and then she nearly bumped the bar off me as she retreated. clumsy muppet!

4 Monsters giving all kinds of advice for 4 hours. These guys were like modern day hulks, and very down to earth blokes, easy to talk to. Scott Goble was just a giant.

Mass-Seminar-Mackay-2013-494x700.jpg

$100 for advice that's probably useless to a natty. Hmmm.

Maybe an open and honest session would yield better information.

Today i saw a guy at my local AF actually squatting in the squat rack not with a huge amount of weight on the bar - about 80 or 90kg BUT he was actually squatting to depth...

We must have been at the same gym.

Haha. Where were you...? Never saw you at all today.

Massive total from Big O. 1000+ incredible. Dan Green also fucking amazing. Met both throughout the weekend and both seem like top blokes!

Tim.

Haha. Where were you...? Never saw you at all today.

Massive total from Big O. 1000+ incredible. Dan Green also fucking amazing. Met both throughout the weekend and both seem like top blokes!
Im invisible.;)

Sat with chocchilli for a bit. And Wayne Howlet.