• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
U mad bro?

To accuse someone of thinking that its the shakes that make you grow shows that you yourself have been suckered into this way of thinking and probably for quite some time by the sounds of the pain in your reply. Your immediate push to food proves this. I use shakes not because they are more anabolic...ha..merely making totals, its cheaper gram for gram and I have no interest in eating close to a kilo of meat each day to hit "my" totals. I don't see how anyone can "feel" when they are catabolic so unless he is a zen master perhaps then maybe I guess. Actually it was the issue of digestibility of the eggs that made comment on them being raw. I haven't picked up a BB mag in about 8 years which is obviously again something you have suffered from in the past. I train 5 days a week. I know more about this industry/training/nutrition than you will ever have the capacity to fathom.
Your bravado coming from internet anonymity/10. Clap Clap

Suppose u still think you need 2 grams of protein per kg as well tsk tsk

U mad bro?

To accuse someone of thinking that its the shakes that make you grow shows that you yourself have been suckered into this way of thinking and probably for quite some time by the sounds of the pain in your reply. Your immediate push to food proves this. I use shakes not because they are more anabolic...ha..merely making totals, its cheaper gram for gram and I have no interest in eating close to a kilo of meat each day to hit "my" totals. I don't see how anyone can "feel" when they are catabolic so unless he is a zen master perhaps then maybe I guess. Actually it was the issue of digestibility of the eggs that made comment on them being raw. I haven't picked up a BB mag in about 8 years which is obviously again something you have suffered from in the past. I train 5 days a week. I know more about this industry/training/nutrition than you will ever have the capacity to fathom.
Your bravado coming from internet anonymity/10. Clap Clap

ah, my poor boy... you have entered into the battle le'troll with marty mcfly, and in doing so you have immediately been bested by his troll ability..

Shoulders Friday???

But there's a guy squatting, he did no warm up, straight to 120, then 140, he's depth is ok, not quite parallel but, and he is using the safety bars to bounce the weight back up at the bottom of the squat...
It's loud and looks like trouble waiting to happen

Saw a girl doing overhead dumbbell snatch....When the weight came down it hit her head (was only like 6kg or so) everyone rushed over. But man that noise when it hit her head....no words can describe

Saw a girl doing overhead dumbbell snatch....When the weight came down it hit her head (was only like 6kg or so) everyone rushed over. But man that noise when it hit her head....no words can describe

I saw some dumb bitch on all fours in front of the nautilus lying leg curl doing some type of glute kick back. Looked fucking stupid! I see woman doing stupid shit all the time I would say they are the worst culprits for curling an empty bar in the squat rack

I see woman doing stupid shit all the time I would say they are the worst culprits for curling an empty bar in the squat rack

hell yeah, makes me want to spot them real good when they go full retard on the 1.5kg free weights.

What muscle does that work?

avIzc.png

I saw some dumb bitch on all fours in front of the nautilus lying leg curl doing some type of glute kick back. Looked fucking stupid! I see woman doing stupid shit all the time I would say they are the worst culprits for curling an empty bar in the squat rack

Agreed, everytime I see a woman pick up a Bosu Ball, I think to myself, here comes another show. Where they find these ridiculous exercises astounds me. Porbably Sunday Tele Body, Mind, Spirit garbage

Agreed, everytime I see a woman pick up a Bosu Ball, I think to myself, here comes another show. Where they find these ridiculous exercises astounds me. Porbably Sunday Tele Body, Mind, Spirit garbage

Bosu ball flys squat to Bosu ball Bosu ball crunches. .why not use a bench or are benches out of fashion! !!!

On a side note took the Mrs to the gym this morning and she points a guy out next to us and says "hun why is that guy curling in the squat rack" lol at the moment when there was a break in the music. The goes bright red and walks off only to be seen curling in the designated fixed barbell area a short time later lolll was gold! !

One more rant I hate it when u see bitches use the 5 or 10kg fixed barbells to squat and stand an inch away from the rack of barbells so no one else can get in. It drives me fucking crazy !!!! just fuck off them squats won't do anything woman I also am I repeat am racist I hate smelly Indian's going gym!

FTW!!!

WTF? Saw these posters just go up at one of the gyms I use. It's a shame as its a great setup but this just made my veins disappear and want to use the treadmill...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370248065.227263.jpg