• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hit the steam room tonight at FF.
The pool, change rooms, showers, steam room, lockers etc all join up.
After swim school finishes, the mums bring the kids into the showers to give em a wash and chuck on their pyjamas. One lady bought in 2 boys who I reckon were 6 and 8 years old into the showers around all these nude ladies getting changed/showering. Seriously, shouldn't they be going to the boys change rooms? This shits me!

At 8 I don't think I was pulling my pud yet but that shit definietly would have been stored in the wank bank for later. Lucky little bastards.

Not sure on the rules on linking to other forums, but this is ontopic and worth a look
Gym Idiots Thread IV - Page 98 - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums
This is one of those situations where my mind is searching for the most appropriate thing to say but nothing really really seems good enough.

The pictures both makes the story as well as reinforces the saying "what has been seen cannot be unseen". I feel a bit sorry for the poster over there...

Doing stair runs at Kangaroo pt yesterday morning.. Barbie 1 and Barbie 2 full make up and Lorna Jane gear with a 15kg boxing bag also came along..

2 runs each in 30mins and then time for breakfast..

Stupid Scenesters

i saw poita today at the gym
anyone that remember fast forward will know who i am talking about , for those that don't know or are too young to remember
this is poita

0.jpg

the guy had the skin tight jeans , the flanno shirt and faded megadeth shirt, and the mullet to match

my guy at the gym didn't do that pigeon walk ,but it was a pisser , i thought no way it can't be , it's gotta be some sketch where is the camera crew

my guy at the gym didn't do that pigeon walk ,but it was a pisser , i thought no way it can't be , it's gotta be some sketch where is the camera crew

There is a middle aged man in your gym with a dodgy mullet and torn flanno? :eek:

Pics or ban Admin :cool:

lol

i saw this guy load up the hammer shrug with 3 plates on one side and then he put 4 on the other side and proceeded to shrug about 12 or 15 reps out and then he realised what he'd done. so he loaded went and got the other plate, whacked it on and did another 12-15 reps.

oh wait...

that was me :(

i saw this guy load up the hammer shrug with 3 plates on one side and then he put 4 on the other side and proceeded to shrug about 12 or 15 reps out and then he realised what he'd done. so he loaded went and got the other plate, whacked it on and did another 12-15 reps.

oh wait...

that was me :(

Hehehe good one :p
Angle Shrugs :)

A possum crept up to the entrance to my gym (garage) and stared at me doing curls in my power rack... I felt judged. :(

In the camp gym I workout at only has 1 set of collar ties for the 2 oly bars.

There was hardly anyone in the gym and I was looking for the collar ties, this is where I found them .................

WTF !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340766141.860208.jpg

Last edited: