• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
for sure!

4" block pull PB's
222.5kgx5
240kgx1

equipped
230kgx5
240kgx3
250kgx2
260kgx1

I've done all those equipped lifts from the floor so as I expected the blocks don't really help a great deal as you typically get the same amount of assistance from the suit when pulling from the floor.

Thanks man. Just annoyed I need testosterone and near-perfect form to bench mediocre weight

Man
I saw MissLifty's PB and did this out of sheer embarrassment

Hey, never be embarrassed by the presence of GREATNESS :)

i'm going for 120kg tomorrow "All you BRO".

I'll try and get someone to film the 110kg.

cheers

Last edited:
I typically pull less from the 4" blocks

same if conventional. Not so for sumo (or semi sumo as I am now)

Taurus: yeah buddy! Doing handstand February? Pretty fun. Group on FB, do handstands in random places and post pics. I did it last year and got half decent. Getting better every day at the moment.

same if conventional. Not so for sumo (or semi sumo as I am now)

Taurus: yeah buddy! Doing handstand February? Pretty fun. Group on FB, do handstands in random places and post pics. I did it last year and got half decent. Getting better every day at the moment.

How did you break the news to your parents?