• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice, 500 biguns!

I never really put much thought into this and I put my index fingers near the rings. The bar is across my palm diagonally. Sticky uses a really close grip. Just play around and make sure you touch low- near your mid navel and you'll be set. Lift-offs are needed for anything heavy so anything above 80kg I do them bottoms up from the rack so I don't have to unrack it or have some retard drop it on my face

arent you only benching 90 or so? Cant imagine the "anything above 80kg" being an issue for you reverse grip at this stage? Especially given you just called 60 a pb.. Not having a go, just seems to be a random arse comment :p

Good work on the deads.

arent you only benching 90 or so? Cant imagine the "anything above 80kg" being an issue for you reverse grip at this stage? Especially given you just called 60 a pb.. Not having a go, just seems to be a random arse comment :p

Good work on the deads.

Unrack any amount of weight with a reverse grip and full arch and you'll understand exactly what I mean

Unrack any amount of weight with a reverse grip and full arch and you'll understand exactly what I mean

I have no doubt that it would need a handoff, but what you said is anytime you go above 80kg.. and I dont think you would have ever done that :p

I suspect I can reverse grip more than I can bench regularly- I've just never had the opportunity to max

Squatted 140kg for a set of 6- beltless and wrapless
Shrugged 230kg for a set of 3 then went onto do an oldschool hand and thigh lift of 260kg

Also- RIP new underwear, I hardly knew thee

Fark nice one dicko!!

Sqautted 175kg wrapped tonight. More to come definately not max.

Tim.

Bet I can beat you to 180Kg raw even with my recent 8 week layoff. Reckon I got 160 in me now, will kill 180kg after the last heavy week of smolov base and a weeks rest.

4 plates or I suicide.

Bet I can beat you to 180Kg raw even with my recent 8 week layoff. Reckon I got 160 in me now, will kill 180kg after the last heavy week of smolov base and a weeks rest.

4 plates or I suicide.

Let me know which week this is and I'll put 4 plates on my back and see what happens