• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
People who lack Zinc, Magnesium or both can include it.
As many of you should know ZMA works very well for testosterone support but only if it is required.

you don't know this Martz by any chance do you O.N.?

So what's happened to the dog on res100000

whats happened to the university research.

Back to anecdotes.

So what's happened to the dog on res100000

whats happened to the university research.

Back to anecdotes.

Yep, looks like @White_Lie; is correct. Nad's last race was on the 18/07/2015. His last 8 races he came, 6th, 8th, 8th, 8th, 4th, 6th, 7th and 5th. Then looks like he retired. Considering theres only 8 in a race that's not a good track record. Poor kunt prolly dead. Wouldn't out run a bullet.

@O.N.; what happened to Nads? They haven't put a bullet through his brain have they? :(

We love you Nads. R.I.P.

Hopefully he went up for adoption, that's what they usually do when they can't come within cooee of the rabbit. Might be living it up on the coast somewhere or might have OD'd on epicatechins like old mate over here

The owner still has the dog, no idea at all what the deal is, haven't spoken to him in ages, been way to busy.

Want the latest goss? Some peeps think [MENTION=10445]O.N.[/MENTION]; was putting something illegal in the original Res100 coz it works too well - real good Boners and shit. You shoulda marketed it to Perverts O.N.

Wait, advertising here he prolly was :D

Res100 lol. BBF shutdown ages back, died in the arse.

I do take Resveratrol ed atm, but not wicked supps res100. I also only take half the recommended dose as i feel this is enough and res has been known to give me sides.

Yeah 80 pages of Res100 crap lol

ONs no longer around. ON and Project Pete got married and moved overseas.

Last edited: