• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It is strong stuff, extremely poisenous thats for sure. Definitely need to wear strong thick rubber gloves cause dnp will stain the living shit out of literally anything thats close by. I don't know how, though it can travel through certain materials and still stain your skin for example leaving you looking bright yellow.

Interesting because fasting has been said to increase HGH/IGF due to lower blood sugar levels. This was a major factor as to why people who fast often and eat less in general tend to live longer. Higher blood sugar levels for example also decrease Test levels, this can happen with Slin use very easily. Whats written above is the opposite of what many people go by.....I wonder if there's "other factors" involved.......

Worth watching this video, they go into pretty good detail on fastings negative impact on IGF1 and that creating a consistently insulinnogenic state is the most beneficial from an anabolism/muscle growth standpoint.

Thats what i reccomend as well, though i change the diet up if not daily then literally every meal so it keeps me guessing and i don't get bored of the same food again and again etc. I'll do for example one meal pasta based, next meal rice based, next meal potato based, next meal bread based, next meal bean based etc etc. This also gives me a very wide variety of nutrients. And i mix different meats and dairy e.g. beef, chicken, pork, lamb, veal and for dairy i do milk, cheese, cream, sour cream, butter, yoghurt. Basically all the good old fashioned full fat untouched and unprocessed stuff.
Doing the exact same thing at the moment, I’ve taken my maintenance calories from 2000 at the end of my cut to 4000 at the moment. Mixing up my carb sources but hitting about 500g of carbs a day, preferentially using lean meats so I can keep fats at about 90g a day, buying an air fryer has made it easier to keep fats low.

Worth watching this video, they go into pretty good detail on fastings negative impact on IGF1 and that creating a consistently insulinnogenic state is the most beneficial from an anabolism/muscle growth standpoint.

Doing the exact same thing at the moment, I’ve taken my maintenance calories from 2000 at the end of my cut to 4000 at the moment. Mixing up my carb sources but hitting about 500g of carbs a day, preferentially using lean meats so I can keep fats at about 90g a day, buying an air fryer has made it easier to keep fats low.
Watched it, thanks for that!

What i remember watching a while back was a documentary on anti-aging etc, though the people in this doco were not genetically enhanced from my memory. The guys in the vid you posted seem to know what their talking about, although the lab coat guy on the left seems to think there are many different possibilities that could possibly be used to achieve the same outcome. And pinning GH 6 times ed would be a piita for most people, most would simply increase to say 3iu x 2 ed, probably not much difference if you work out the half life etc. Or better still would be 2iu x 3 ed.

500g carbs ed will give you good energy.

My fats are somewhere around 150-200g ed atm, bulking leanish atm, veins are coming through as of last week which is nice and just noticed my 6 pack last night coming through as well which is awesome. Need to do a bit more oblique work whilst hitting abs too tone up the sides more. Otherwise i'm a fat burning muscle building machine atm.