• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah once in a while I'll have a binge. The trick is not to have them every day. The best thing about them is how long they suppress my appetite, one bar and I'm g2g til dinner.

Pumpkin Pie is gtg. Makes a change from the usual flavours. These are coated unlike the other bars.

Not sure if anyone is still down with protein bars (been a long time since I've had one) but iHerb currently have 20% off Muscle Pharm products. Boxes of Combat Crunch are down down to $28.50...free postage. Couldn't resist

Just tried the new Blueberry Oat. First Quest Bar for months.
Not too bad. Might pick up a box.

Whats the cost like on these ? Normally these type of things are bit pricey compared to something you can prepare yourself, but I guess you pay for the convenience.

Whats the cost like on these ? Normally these type of things are bit pricey compared to something you can prepare yourself, but I guess you pay for the convenience.

About $33 delivered from iHerb. Normally I get 3-4 boxes. Lasts a few months.

Last edited:
New Quest Rocky Road. Not too bad.
Won't buy again though.

Double Choc Chuck still the best.

Thoughts on these lads? Im fuckin hooked! And look at this new flavor!! Whats all your fav flavores? Id be happy to review all of them as ive got every flavor!! View attachment 8794 shit just got real
Also random plug in but if one wants to buy them off iherb.com thats where you will get them cheapest also use my code ZMP222 to get 10 buks off too!!

Was at Coles Express filling my car up and saw a Quest Bar on special, I was a bit hungry and thought I would give it a run, opted for the cookies and cream flavour.

Absolutely vile, threw the fucking thing in the bin, seriously anyone that says these taste great must have taste buds in their arse, disgusting texture, and chemical cocktail taste, pretty sure the wrapper would be more nutritious than the contents.

Do they actually taste test these before they go into production???

Last edited:
I think it's you Mick not the bar.

May be, but they are a vile texture and all I can taste is chemicals, I think people eat so much crap these days that their taste buds are desensitised to all the artificial sweeteners and additives.

I don't eat any artificial sweeteners or highly processed crap, almost all of of my food is prepared fresh from fresh ingredients like meat and vegetables, so I guess my taste is probably spoiled.

Nothing in there will do any such thing.

29ec62f42671551382fdc3e0072d3949.png