• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Whateva the fuk it is, from what I gather chicks go apeshit over this pumpkin spice and would undoubtedly spray themselves all over with it if they could.

My latest box of S'mores isn't as tasty as my previous one. Could the recent switch to corn soluble fiber have somethin' to do with it??

Fuck Quest.
Bring on Rise Bars.
d6d4b9377b77ca8b26d9b1d149c1e147.jpg
49c847983755eee911670da971d748f5.jpg

I jumped on this wagon a while back, bought 7-8 boxes off the bat, from memory flavours were white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough, peanut butter, pb chocolate, double chocolate.....I liked them all and found myself eating too many so didn't buy anymore. Might revisit them again one of these days.

I jumped on this wagon a while back, bought 7-8 boxes off the bat, from memory flavours were white chocolate raspberry, cookie dough, peanut butter, pb chocolate, double chocolate.....I liked them all and found myself eating too many so didn't buy anymore. Might revisit them again one of these days.

Eat them sparingly or you'll tire of them...... Like I have.

I'm terrible at controlling myself with stuff like that, I go nuts and and can't stop at one or two so their better off not being in the house when I'm trying to lose a bit of chub, if I'm trying to put on some beef though FTW I'll eat whatever I can get in my mouth so I'll probably get some more when that time comes.