• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc Sydney - Whats been happenin

Ceffo,

Got exams to get out of the way for end of this month.... Then in December Im out to see you for some help....

Doing starting strength 3x5...

Got pesky shoulder pain from Squat grip...And then would love some technique work on my Squat, Bench, Press & power clean...

Your too hard to get to on a week night... So Ill probably shoot for a Saturday...

How much notice do you need...

Looking forward to visiting Sydney PTC....

Sat is fine just let me know during the week.. I get annoyed when people turn up out of the blue.. like most trainers

I'm also on Facebook under "ptc Sydney".. I recieve messages instantly ..

Hit 40 solid members today. 15 people in today for training including 4 new members.

Alex was a standout. He has only been lifting for 4 months with bad form (SLDL). So a few corrections to his technique are needed.

230kg
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEXTrpyA0MM[/ame]

240kg
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzv6jublIow[/ame]
http://youtu.be/Yzv6jublIow

A new member recently joined PTC (chris)

I was curious to find out how and why he is joined the gym.

He said after so many years of commercial gyms and not seeing alot of results. he was on that terrible wheel of complancency that alot of people get into. Going to gym without really any specific goals.

He Now has a CHOICE. Where as before there wasnt as much. (fitness first)

Time to make PTC a household name!!

Trent, where is the gym located? I will be in Sydney over the first week of January and would like to come and check it out (time permitting) :)

its located in silverwater .. next to olympic park .. Its 30-40min drive from the heart of the city.

Give me a ring when your coming. Would be good to meet u person and chat

Ok awesome thanks for the info mate. If we are heading out that way I will certainly give you a buzz as it would be great to meet you also and chat and bench press :D

Ditto.... Max...

If you make it to Sydney PTC I would turn up... Im sure a few other lurkers would as well....

Anyway I headed on down to Sydney PTC today for the first time for a one on one with Trent.... Had no idea what to expect...

Was well worth it IMO... Very cool place to train...

Trent definitely knows his stuff... And ive taken away a lot from the short time I spent with him...

Of most note.... Was the laid back vibe and the feel of the gym... I would explain it by saying that it felt as if everyone was there collectively to help each other improve and get stronger...

One of the patrons helped me out by showing me how to use the bands for chinups.... Another helped my mate with the sled outside... The people here willingly share... Meanwhile Trent was always in the background offering hints, tips and alternatives...

This ^ I love... The gym literally consists of people you would want to train with every day... A strong network of like minded people...

Also another thing that really impressed me !!!! All the young guys in there doing compound movements.... Squatting, deadlifting, Bent over Barbel rows... A big difference from what Im used to seeing... Solid form everywhere...

This ^ is what I should have been doing in my younger years.... And I give PTC a big thumbs up for this... Its a fabulous place to train....

At the end of the day... Its not about what weight your using... Its about getting in there and doing your best... And pushing your limits safely!!!!

nice to meet u today nazzy..
Your form in all 3 lifts was fine.

Just keep doing what your doing now and the small steps will have u pulling huge numbers in the next 6 months.

P.S
Thanks for the review :)
your too kind.

A quite Tuesday at PTC sydney.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6wW1ZyFEIc]PTC Sydney - A Quite Tuesday - YouTube[/ame]

Got some ship moaring rope in for extra conditioning. The boys love it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmbfyVo206w]PTC Sydney - Sean testing out the new heavy ropes - YouTube[/ame]

Alot are prepping for their first comp on sunday. Should be good to see how they perform under pressure.

Looks like the MMA cage is gone? Is that correct?
That would give you so much more space for cable crossover and a preacher bench and possibly a pec dec. :rolleyes:

Ptc Sydney - Opening hours over xmas/New years break
Xmas Eve - Closed
Boxing day (26th) - Open 3-8pm
27th Dec - Open 3pm-8pm
Xmas Day - Closed
New years Eve - 9:30am-12pm
New Years Day - Closed
2nd January - Closed
If members need keys to train outside of these hours come see me and ill arrange something.
i will still be available for any training/diet questions on Fb chat or txt msg (0421 790 933)

Cheers
Trent Nguyen
Merry xmas and a happy 2012

Last edited:
Deep from the forums will be joining PTc sydney shortly and if things go well she will be at nats and proraw competing in 2012.

Figure competitor?

She'd be close to your height???
figure_competition_diet.jpg