• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
see those things on the first plate :p

My fav snacks are carrots too. My eye sight is incredible LOL

But yes, no doubt I'm addicted to oats! (had the heat is on/bacon at lunch time but phone was dead. This is INCREDIBLE!)

hmmm *doubting Thomas face* ... :p

Just to try something different, I subbed quinoa flakes for my oats in my proats this morning and used roasted wattleseed instead of cinnamon.
WOW. Seriously. WOW.

2759d1334573103-chocchillimango-training-log-breakfast_160412.jpg

Lunch:

200g Beef mince browned with Honey, soy and garlic

1 Choko ( vegtable) sauted with garlic

Handfull of button mushrrooms borwned with a balsamic vinigar glaze

Dinner:

Grilled Lamb cutlets

Baked pumpkim

Salad ( baby spinach leaves, beetroot, juliened brocoli stalks, carrots, Toped with home made olive oil and a honey vanila infused balsamic viginar)

Lunch:

200g Beef mince browned with Honey, soy and garlic

1 Choko ( vegtable) sauted with garlic

Handfull of button mushrrooms borwned with a balsamic vinigar glaze

Dinner:

Grilled Lamb cutlets

Baked pumpkim

Salad ( baby spinach leaves, beetroot, juliened brocoli stalks, carrots, Toped with home made olive oil and a honey vanila infused balsamic viginar)

THIS....has made me hungry. Thankgod it's lunch time lol

Yummo!

Habanero salsa......SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!

yeah, I met the guy who makes them at my local organic shop. He's from California (and a PT) who missed authentic salsa so started making it with fresh ingredients and no crapola.

it's BRILLIANT. like jump up and down, do a happy dance, brilliant!

Think he only distributes in VIC right now but here's the details.

Richie's California Style Fresh Salsa

It's the best salsa I've had that I haven't had to make myself :)

CCM: I'll take a look in my fridge tomorrow but I've got this AWESOME habanero salsa. It's aussie and called crocodile or kangaroo something or other. Let you know tomorrow :) Or anyone else that isn't in Vic.

choc/cinnamon proats with PB&CO DCD & wasabi kit kat
12+-+1

chicken/PB heat is on omu-oats (instead of omurice) with veggies topped with sriracha
12+-+1

12+-+1

cottage cheese/ffgy banana sludge with frozen banana, all bran, pb & sf maple syrup
12+-+1

JZ: oooh please do!! I might be making my own this week as i've got 4 lovely habaneros off my hab bush plus 4 whopping huge lovely bhut jolokias I'm not sure what to do with .... :cool:
This Richie's one is great because it's all fresh ingredients, no preservatives etc. I actually add a little extra habanero LOL

hey if there are any serious chilli heads here ...I've got a bitchin' Inner Beauty Hot Sauce recipe that can be adapted to fit macros ... hellfire hot but fruity and fantastic with fish, chicken etc or anything :D

post it up! MASSIVE chilli fan.

The brand is crocodile bite and also no preservatives or anything in it. I just remembered you can actually get it from Woolies too.

Lunch

1 Cup cooked rice sitfired with 150 G beef minced borwned with honey soy and galic
1 bag of stemed vegies

Dinner:

Slow cooked apricot chicken breast

No carbs left so morocan spiced cous cous is out of the question :(

Devoo as

apple/cinnamon/sultana proats with PB&CO CRS
12+-+1

chicken/veggies with katsudon sauce
12+-+1

dark choc proats with strawberries, PB&CO DCD, PB M&M's, cookies & cream pop tart & covered in shaved dark chocolate.
12+-+1

Diet at present

Current diet:

Breakfast
3 egg whites, 1 yolk
1 slice low fat cheese
bowl of oatmeal - low fat milk
Apple
Whey in Low fat milk

Morning Tea
tuna in tin
tablespoon low fat mayo
lettuce and tomato

Lunch
200g Chicken breast
1 Baked potato
Salad with Olive oil dressing
1 Orange

Afternoon Tea
Sandwich with chicken breast
2 slices low fat cheese and tomato
1 cup of jalna

Dinner
300g steak
Protein powder
brown rice
Salad and/or vegetables

Supper
Cottage cheese
Green tea
10 almonds

Is about 2500 calories. Let me know what you guys think... Do I need to change/add anything?

probably best to start a new thread :) You will need to state current stats, goals & macros for anyone to be able to give any decent advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.