• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JZ, did you deep fry those Elvis oats? cos you know ... they'd have to be deep fried....

:D

ps that's a scary amount of roo and bacon *runs away screaming* lol

fat should be minimums anyway :) Just keep an eye on the trans fat IMO.

I'm so devo that I'm not going to NY. That shop is the PB&CO restaurant ie. my favourite place on earth :p

Looking at all these pictures on the previous page, I'll feel like I'm ruining this thread if I post up a picture of the can of tuna I'm eating. :p

Those pictures are definitely making me hungry though!

this made me lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo hilarious! :D

forget the fat content CCM...go nutso! ;)

well, frankly, it would be nuts ... :D

fat should be minimums anyway :) Just keep an eye on the trans fat IMO.

I'm so devo that I'm not going to NY. That shop is the PB&CO restaurant ie. my favourite place on earth :p

i don't think I've had any trans fats in years. I'm a trans fat free zone :)

you are PB deranged, sir, but I respect that LOL

Looking at all these pictures on the previous page, I'll feel like I'm ruining this thread if I post up a picture of the can of tuna I'm eating. :p

Those pictures are definitely making me hungry though!

nothing wrong with a can of tuna ... unless it's crap tuna. don't buy crap tuna and you can post pics of the can ... WINNING. Tuna rocks.

Lunch:

200G beef mince ( Bowned with garlic, Tabasco and smoked parpika)

Steamed brocoli

Handfull of mushrooms steamed with a quick balsamic vinigar glaze

Washed down with a cold glass of water :)

baked chicken/bacon with salsa, roast pumpkin & veggies
12+-+1

choc/cinnamon oats, PB&CO DCD, frozen banana & cookies & cream pop tarts
12+-+1

choc oats with ffgy banana/pb sludge
12+-+1

see those things on the first plate :p

My fav snacks are carrots too. My eye sight is incredible LOL

But yes, no doubt I'm addicted to oats! (had the heat is on/bacon at lunch time but phone was dead. This is INCREDIBLE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.