• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it straight as I was cutting weight but I'd suggest with cola or soda water. The cinnamon is very strong (and I love cinnamon) so diluting that a bit would be the go for most I'd say. I'd never seen it before either. I give it an 8/10 (and I prefer scotch to bourbon)

pop tarts and nutella was also for refeeding. Got to get them high GI carbs :) (and tastes better than table sugar haha)

My drink of choice is Jim Beam Bourbon, can not stomach Scotch at all, I would prefer rum over scotch.

Must give this stuff a try if I can find a bottle.

They recon Nutella is low GI……pop tarts are vile, taste like they are made in a lab rather than a bakery. High GI carbs was using dextrose in a protein shake when I gave Carb Backloading a try, did not really work for me though, but may be I was not doing it 100% correct:confused:

Last edited:
Dark choc, coconut peanut butter and choc protein powder nuked in microwave. [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108]

438770c6cd61582f602b7973ca920c35.jpg

6dbb87942fdd793c064559bb261793ae.jpg

How very low carb of you ;)

pop tart nutella sandwich
IMG_20141130_204326.jpg

Kee donated half of her chicken/avo pizza to me :)
20141130_194307.jpg

for cutting weight
FB_IMG_1417246276462.jpg

pumpkin protein cake
IMG_20141129_131547.jpg

bulgogi stir fry
IMG_20141126_204259.jpg

apparently this is called a summer roll
20141203_125237.jpg

chicken/bacon stir fry
IMG_20141201_194217.jpg

first food after weigh in (plus 3L of hydralite!)
IMG_642817973714240.jpg

hoisin stir fry
IMG_20141125_194031.jpg

I shall be buying pop-tarts and nutella from Costco over the weekend - they have 5L tubs of nutella and 24 packs of poptarts ahaha

[MENTION=17825]Davepuppies[/MENTION]; delish! Was just a post lunch snack. Actually got if from the sushi making place at woolies (legit)
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; drooling!
[MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; serious! That is dangerous alright. If my calcs are correct, that is a bit over 26000 cals in that tub of nutella.

OU1xK1i.jpg

$15.50 on special from coles, make sure you grab a pack. and get 2 for $5 mangos and bunch of asparagus $1.50 each.

OU1xK1i.jpg

$15.50 on special from coles, make sure you grab a pack. and get 2 for $5 mangos and bunch of asparagus $1.50 each.

Will have to get some of this!

I got 3kg of BASA for $17 at Costco the other night....

i can't stand basa fillets atm... did a run of them a few months ago and im scarred.

very fishy type of fish and goes off very very quicky.

ive been getting into barramundi lately @Rugby88, pretty cheap and very good macro/micro's. cooks really well because its generally a thicker cut, much like a steak. and if done right, doesn't have that fishy/salty aftertaste.

so swap between bara and salmon atm (salmon is basically double the price so ive been cutting down /me sad panda)

i can't stand basa fillets atm... did a run of them a few months ago and im scarred.

ive been getting into barramundi lately @Rugby88, pretty cheap and very good macro/micro's. cooks really well because its generally a thicker cut, much like a steak. and if done right, doesn't have that fishy/salty aftertaste.

so swap between bara and salmon atm (salmon is basically double the price so ive been cutting down /me sad panda)

I did the same thing a while back and haven't eaten it since either.

Yea I have been flicking between salmon patties and Basa atm - I honestly don't mind Basa - def would eat it over say chicken everyday - going to get a few nice bits of fish tomorrow for the weekend as "change" - might pick up some bara, was going to get some flat head and maybe a whole trout.

Yea I have been flicking between salmon patties and Basa atm - I honestly don't mind Basa - def would eat it over say chicken everyday - going to get a few nice bits of fish tomorrow for the weekend as "change" - might pick up some bara, was going to get some flat head and maybe a whole trout.

careful with the patties, its full of processed shit and only 50% fish at best.

esp since i read your mostly low carb, well patties are full of carbs...

try and stick to whole things, pieces of meat you recognise. 100% what you asked for :)

careful with the patties, its full of processed shit and only 50% fish at best.

esp since i read your mostly low carb, well patties are full of carbs...

try and stick to whole things, pieces of meat you recognise. 100% what you asked for :)

Yea totally get that mate - these ones that I found at Costco are pretty good to be honest - WAYY better than anything I have seen when it comes to fish patties/burgers -

wow i have not seen anything even close to that!

mad find. first patty ive ever seen without a carb filler in it.

we don't have costco where im at :/

Status
Not open for further replies.