• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.

bout to make to some chicken pizzas.
lebo bread
chicken
pozza cheese
pizza base sauce
capsicum.

gunna be awesome. :p

Weber action

Bulgogi chicken n steak
mynena4e.jpg

utugymab.jpg

Last edited:
Healthy Chicken Alfredo (with veg)

73AB6886-5749-484A-AB45-A5C5CEF5457E-285-000000A8B0B94DC7.jpg

335 cal
58.2g protein
8.8g fat
6.6g carb

Tastes absolutely amazing.. So pleased with it!.. I got this cut under control! :p

(big thanks to Viv for her amazing advice and help! <3 haha)

4 Cheeses Bacon and Egg Muffins
Pre-made for on the go breaky! Much cheaper to make these than purchase a protein bar or canned chicken everyday :)
uploadfromtaptalk1358069728914.jpg

I'm adding Herbs, tomato and onion next time :)
Getting my savoury on!

I just had leftover salmon for breakfast!

also trying a new low carb muffin I made last night for my mum ...it's pretty good!

macros per muffin:
86kcal,
9g protein,
4g carbs (1g sugar),
2g fat,
7g dietary fibre.

I think I need a Webber too. That bulgogi chicken looks awesome.

Also whipped up these brownies which are a modification of a modification of Layne Norton's recipe :p

ScreenHunter_128%2520Jan.%252014%252012.50.jpg

20130114_130006.jpg

20130114_130205.jpg

choc/cinnamon oats with pop tart & homemade PB
20130114_155350.jpg

Thai peanut butter chicken
20130114_202649.jpg

Nope. It originated from the Elvis Sandwich which is from the Peanut Butter and co shop in New York. This is my recipe.

2/3 cup oats
12g peanut flour (can use peanut butter here)
pinch of salt
20g sf maple syrup

Nuke

Top with precooked bacon, banana (can caramelise if you want with bacon), tbspn peanut butter and 15g sf maple syrup.

Enjoy :)

excellent, thank you Mr Powahz.

currently enduring a 2 week diet break of heavy carbs and i need something delicious to offset the fact that i feel average when i'm eating lots of carbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.