• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burrito & those proats = *drools*

I added the PB before I took the shot cos I thought...it ain't worth jack without that bit, right?? :D

QLD strawberries too!!!

Made Ginger and Orange Prawns again for the folks (my mum's new fave prawn dish :)).
Served it with roast purple carrots (with ginger, orange and coriander too), and belgian endive and a crisp glass of white
Orange & Ginger Prawns_iPhone_wm.jpg

PS @Deep - PROTEIN BREAD RECIPE KAZ!!!!

EDIT: I just took this out of the oven ... too bad I can't eat it :mad::(:mad::(
Cherry Chocolate Buttermilk Pound Cake with morello cherries and Michel Cluizel Los Ancones single origin chocolate chunks
427302_461700183854715_451257889_n.jpg

Last edited:
protein bread recipe please :)

nutella & pineapple cheesecakes
2012+-+1

white mud cake
2012+-+1

massaman/peri peri chicken, 5 spice mashed pumpkin & other boring veggies
2012+-+1

banana/strawberry B&B pudding
2012+-+1

everyone fasting today? :p

choc/pb/cinnamon proats with apple, strawberry & PB&CO CRS
2012+-+1

apple/banana baby food & cottage cheese with apple & cinnamon
2012+-+1

baked sweet potato & bulgogi chicken with sriracha
2012+-+1

banana/ strawberry B&B pudding & coffee swirl icecream
2012+-+1

fab food, maestro!!!

Not fasting, ate up big. Too busy eating, not taking pictures :eek:

I made a fantastic fusion stirfry with chicken breast, baby bok choy and ethiopian spices and mirin. Really simple but tasty. The chicken was really tender. made enough for lunch and dinner.
had it with sweet potato.

Didnet bring food today- Was conemplating a vegie foot long sub, Then adding my own two tins of tuna.

But id rather save the 80 grams of carbs for dinners baked salom on a mountain of sweet spud mash.

Looks like im grabbing a bag of salad and adding my two tins of tuna into that.

Meh :/

Didnet bring food today- Was conemplating a vegie foot long sub, Then adding my own two tins of tuna.

But id rather save the 80 grams of carbs for dinners baked salom on a mountain of sweet spud mash.

Looks like im grabbing a bag of salad and adding my two tins of tuna into that.

Meh :/

Baked salmon on sweet mash? That's what we're having tonight too!
Possibly followed by a bowl of ice cream covered in milo!
Torturous superset session this arvo, so can have that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.