• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken burritos
450 grams chicken
Cheese
Sour cream
Salad and salsa
65a1104e-18f9-8277.jpg

Ate nearly half a tub of sour cream lolz...
65a1104e-1957-bf32.jpg

Dessert... Same old thing...
65a1104e-1975-b2d0.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Pics are stepping it up a notch lately!

Bazza: I don't really think I'm mass overeating (bulking anyway) but I do get what you mean. At night especially, might have my normal dessert and then think "I actually wanted something hot" and make another one :p

chicken/avo & veggies
2012%2B-%2B1

choc/pb oats with oats peanut bar, special K dessert bar & sf dark choc fudge
2012%2B-%2B1

Looks good mate. How to make low cal katsudon sauce.

1 serve dashi soup stock 1tbspn mirin, 1tbspn soy, 2tbspns splenda and a bit of water if needed.

Can add this sauce to anything really but I normally cook chicken in a pan with the sauce, then add an egg & let simmer. Serve on rice.

protein shake for breakfast
protein shake for midmorning

terriaki chiken with rice and prawn tempura

then legs training at 4pm

then there is a work happy hour from 4-6 with bbq in the bar

so legs work out then steak for dinner :D

Protein Bread

68g Protein
8g Fat
4g Carbs

Can also add diced apple or spread peanut butter on the slices.

79d9d6b3-b59c-5a86.jpg

79d9d6b3-b5a9-7f44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.