• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookin up some lamb shanks right now, few big shanks, garlic, onion, diced tomato herbs and some stock all cooking away in a big pot in the oven. Had those bad boys in there since about 2 this arvo, gonna serve it up with mash, nom nom nom nom.

Pumpkin protein pancakes with maple sludge & iced mocha

money shot

PB&J rice cake (first time I've tried PB&J, good )

PB&CO DCD rice cake

PB&CO DCD banana

choc/cinnamon oats with mini reeces cup, hershey's mr good bar, white choc buttons, berries, DCD & choc fudge pop tart.

Tuna
Rice
Brocoli and Green Beans
Heavenly Habanejro hot sauce from Byron Bay co.

Hot sauce is awesome only 3 or 4 cals a serve and tastes great!

Rosemary & garlic chicken
roast sweet potato & pumpkin
curly endive + tomatoes + evoo/balsamic
grilled eggplant & zucchini

a lovely cabernet merlot to wash it down ...

my nougat semifreddo with Valrhona ganache and raspberry sauce (booyah!)
Gubana
Coffee

Happy Easter

don't know what gubana is? carb overload but fantastic once a year:

Last edited:
Twas the Spanish fiesta for Easter today...and I made my famous paella...Bella paella lol

This was the first batch....the others....I wasn't quick enough to get photo's of...but it all be gone

Hope you all had a beautiful Easter Sunday

I'm pretty sure I rivalled you're chocolate eating skills this weekend Bazza! INTENSE chocolate eating So glad it's over haha.

I haven't had any chocolate the whole Easter weekend, even though there has been a tonne of the stuff all around me lol.

I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but do love white chocolate. Those individually wrapped Lindt white chockies with the liquid centre....mamma mia, das ist wunderbar!!

Yesterday.....heaps of meat...BBQ baby, loooooov it. Also had some nice mango ice cream!

Managed to get away with only a little Valrhona ganache on top of my nougat semifreddo yesterday ... no other chocolate for me either LOL

My street cred on the sweets train is fast disappearing

Recovery brekkie for Easter Monday .. almond pro-toast with peanut butter, Chobani yoghurt and strawberries. Not in pic - some fantastic red papaya I scoffed while I was waiting for my green tea

No meat pies and beer this weekend Viviane?

lol no BUT ... wait for it .. drumroll (or maybe drumstick roll...) I ate CHICKEN. Nearly gave my entire family a cardiac. It was really good...all rosemary and garlic...

so I had rosemary chicken and a nice cabernet merlot and some prosecco.
does that count?

I ate MEAT dammit....

Very impressive, but I would still like to see you google 'four n twenty pies' and 'VB'......muahahahaha

U don't drink white wine with your chicken? Woah, you just blew me away with your wild-child behaviour.

Also, what is prosecci?? Anything to do with prosciutto? I looooooov prosciutto!!!

Its wine G...sweeeet italian wine

nooooo, it's not sweet, it's dry!!! an aperitif! lovely with antipasto

VB are my initials...don't think i don't resent all things beer *SIGH*

It takes an extraordinary white wine to win my favour ... red wine gal all the way

we have prosciutto for today ... from San Daniele (Italy). My guilty secret is that it's the only meat I've been able to try for years because the texture is OK. If it's not too piggy in taste, I can eat it LOL
Leftover chicken and prosciutto for lunch today methinks .... go me, with the non-vegetarian status now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.