• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sdc11863e.jpg

My food for the week.. Tuna, chicken breasts, steak and some frozen veges. Also got 2L unhomoginised milk to try it out.

Are you on low carb diet Tom?

Yeah trying to keep carbs low, how come? I eat fruit/nuts during the day as well so I'm just trying to get carbs from them mainly. Also have a couple slices of bread in the morning.

Last edited:
50g brown rice, 200g chicken breast, corn, capsicum, carrot, 2egg, 500ml protien shake :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Apple and a pear, then sprints 10 minutes, 4 omega 3 eggs, 250g chicken breast and salad.
Posted via Mobile Device

When i'm in comp i usually go along the lines of this.

Powerwalk empty stomach with caffeine + glut BCAA mix
45mins (6.5-7km pace on treddy)

Meal 1 8 eggwhites/1 yolk
2 slices of multigrain bread

Meal 2 1 chickenbreast

Meal 3 1 chickenbreast 1/2 precooked bag of basmalti rice

Meal 4 1 95g tin of tuna 1/2 precooked bag of basmaltic rice

tri creatine malate 5g 15-20mins before workout
Weight train 1hr
cardio 30mins powerwalk (6.5-7km pace on treddy)

Meal 5 (postworkout)
1 protein shake about 35g of protein
1 banana
Glutamine + BCAA mix

Meal 6 Lean mince/veggies (no peas or corn) or with salad

Before bed Glutamine BCAA mix

Do you drop carbs closer to comp day?

I don't really need to drop much, i do change the banana after training to half a banana and i can usually run that straight into comp but i do, do 11 cardio sessions a week.

My new diet which I'm liking so far..

Meal 1 3-4 eggs, 2 slices multigrain toast, 1 banana, protein shake with 1-2scoops WPI and 400ml milk
Meal 2 2x 95g tins of tuna with sundried tomato and onion, mixed lettuce leaves
Meal 3 2x 95g tins of tuna with sundried tomato and onion, mixed lettuce leaves
Meal 4 Chicken breast, mixed vegetables, 400ml milk
PWO Tspoon creatine with water, protein shake with 1-2 scoops WPI and 400ml milk
Meal 5 Steak, mixed vegetables

Last edited:
PWO Tspoon creatine with water, protein shake with 1-2 scoops WPI and 400ml milk

The whole point in taking WPI post workout is because of it's rapid absorption, by taking it with milk defeats the purpose, may as well use WPC since you are not lactose intolerant.

Good point there shrek. Take it with water and keep the milk for 30 minutes later. Same calories better effectiveness.

The whole point in taking WPI post workout is because of it's rapid absorption, by taking it with milk defeats the purpose, may as well use WPC since you are not lactose intolerant.

Didn't know this.. Always thought milk was fine lol. Will try it with water on Monday and see what it's like.

My new diet which I'm liking so far..

Meal 1 3-4 eggs, 2 slices multigrain toast, 1 banana, protein shake with 1-2scoops WPI and 400ml milk
Meal 2 2x 95g tins of tuna with sundried tomato and onion, mixed lettuce leaves
Meal 3 2x 95g tins of tuna with sundried tomato and onion, mixed lettuce leaves
Meal 4 Chicken breast, mixed vegetables, 400ml milk
Meal 5 Steak, mixed vegetables

Are you doing any cardio? How much do you weigh?

Are you doing any cardio? How much do you weigh?

I have a very active job which involves heavy lifting and carrying, most of the time up stairs (top floor units etc) so that is one form of cardio I do. I play soccer on Saturdays as well. I don't do any seperate cardio other than that, but I might start doing some sprints on off days.

I weigh 72.8kg atm and basically just have been hovering around that.

No cardio needed, if you want to put on size that is. You sound fairly active all ready.

Yeah that's what I've been told. The only reason I want to do sprints is because I have a small gut that I can't seem to get rid of.. I've had it all my life and have always wanted a flat stomach, but never achieved it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.