• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is. Grrr just a tad too much milk but is deliciously awesome. Was able to find some desiccated coconut in the pantry so added some of that

I used the stick blender. usually they come out nice and fluffy. I just used too much milk..

Oh but then you're making pudding instead of fluff. To make fluff, you need (less milk, sure) but first you blend up the ingredients, then switch to a mixer with whisk or beaters and whisk the bejeezus out of it until it comes up like marshmallow. A WHOLE OTHER WORLD OF FLUFF NOMNOMS.
Trust me.

Low carb day today .. breaking fast with an omelette with spinach, egyptian dukkah and chilli, cos that's how it's rollin' here

choc/cinnamon PB&CO CRS proats with banana & cashews

cheesecake/cinnamon sludge

chicken tan tan men 504 cals 77P/15C/13F

choc/banana/coconut oil overnight oats with shaved dark choc

choc CC sludge with all bran, cashews & natty pb

uhuh. Love it

more chicken tan tan men

cottage cheese, tuna & PB&CO heat is on

pb/chicken/bacon pizza & broccoli

pistachio sludge with all bran

wow.... so much food JZ!!

dinner was meh...just fuel tonight.

but I made these to take to pre Easter bootcamp tomorrow ...

raw choc protein bars with pistachio

I know deep....was just thinking the same thing! lolol

Foodz looks magnifique jz and CCM!! Please parcel post

lol

Post bootcamp breakfast:
Big Mac Protein Shake (banana, WPI, almond milk, maca powder, cinnamon)
Fish Oil
Blueberry Protein bread with Chobani yoghurt and walnut butter
Green tea

no sleep since 2am again

I seriously could not eat that much if my life depended upon it! Inspiring

Not trying hard enough

My hunger patters are so weird at the moment. Absolutely not hungry AT ALL until about 1:30ish. Start eating and then it's like I can just continue eating all day long. Was ridiculous!

I'm looking at the volume of food. Then I'm looking at the size of my fist (you know how they say you're stomach is that size) and I'm thinking "WTF, where is it all going?!"

haha ... you know YODA wisdom always applies:

Do or don't do. There is no try.

To that end, despite a fatigue induced total lack of lunchtime hunger ...

omelette with egyptian dukkah and fresh basil
broccolini + EVOO
curly endive salad w/ flax seed oil + balsamic
a few walnuts
1 wholegrain oat cracker (gluten free)

Status
Not open for further replies.