• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lololol

yeah boi! If I hadn't already eaten, I'd be on my way! lol

The cattle farmers of Australia salute you sir!

When are you back at work?

been rained off for the last week, so im sitting at home chilling out getting paid to do nothing lol....im loving it. MIGHT get back next week if the weather clears up out there :D
what bowt you? good to be back ? :p

ummm no!? lol
It is definitely not.

Get me a job coaltrain...I can fly in/fly out. I can dress up and look like a bloke??? (Ok, probably a stretch! But I could try!!) lol

yummy pic Bella!!!

my post workout dinner:

trans contintental omelette (rocoto chilli + moroccan spices + tamari)
with a pile of fresh parsley and basil and some oat sourdough
Trans Continental Omelette_sm.jpg

dessert was Chobani yoghurt with black figs and a little honey
Chobani black fig honey.jpg

then I was all teary watching Doctor Who :( so I had some more Chobani with hazelnut butter and Callebaut chocolate chips :)
Chobani hazelnut choc chip.jpg

PS Hey Joel, the Chobani plain is AMAAAAZING!! bazinga! Love it.

Nice!

Hell funny Bella, I had nearly the same dinner & didn't see you're post.

what I didn't eat at work :p
2012%2B-%2B1

not pictured: tuna salads

cajun chicken & cabbage 574 cals 110P/15C/7F
2012%2B-%2B1

honeycomb fluff 1L!
2012%2B-%2B1

yeah baby! Am on the protein train tooooooo

And strangely, I love it..........LOTS of chilli, spices, garlic, ginger.....omggggggggg

I love flavoursome food :D

We should organise a picnic by the water.....must ensure we invite CCM...she must bring brownie type thingy's for my palate to test! In fact anything she has ever posted would be absolutely fine with me lolol

And you jz....just bring any of the dishes you've posted also k? :p

CCM: trust me, it looks EXACTLY the same as the other one I posted :p

Bella: gym + picnic would probably be the go :) I'd love to try some of CCM's awesome looking stuff!

workout + picnic (no mountain climbing at noon though I'm afraid! I don't have a heatstroke wish!) lolol

x2 to trying CCM's creations! :D

yeah baby! Am on the protein train tooooooo

And strangely, I love it..........LOTS of chilli, spices, garlic, ginger.....omggggggggg

I love flavoursome food :D

We should organise a picnic by the water.....must ensure we invite CCM...she must bring brownie type thingy's for my palate to test! In fact anything she has ever posted would be absolutely fine with me lolol

And you jz....just bring any of the dishes you've posted also k? :p

we would make such an awesome protein packed picnic. damn modesty. it's the gospel truth :D

ps of course there would be chocolatey protein goodies aplenty!!!

Breakfast: Apple n cinnamon rice cakes (3), blueberries, muessli clusters, van bean greek yogurt...one of the best breakfasts Ive had in AGES!

pic2-10.jpg

Dinner:

pic1-11.jpg

salmon and veg im thinkin for lunch today...unless i see the cooked whole chickens while in coles. in which ill eat all of the chicken instead! big carb dinner tonight too!
so a bodyweight session is in order this arvo!

Status
Not open for further replies.