• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak, roo snags, sriracha & baconnaise potato salad 798 cals 89P/53C/22F (all cooked on the bbq! That baconnaise potato salad was the greatest idea!)
11%2B-%2B1

pumpkin pie & caramel swirl ice cream
11%2B-%2B1

finally got this in stock at my local coles near the gym. Egg whites
it was funny as watching 4-5 PTc guys walking around trying to hassle the gilr to go and grab more out of the freezer as they only stock 4 of them.

eggwhites.jpg

Seafood marinara curry & veggies
11%2B-%2B1

Frozen ffgy choc/banana sludge
11%2B-%2B1

Got some bananas for $4/kg yesterday. Finally get to make some banana concoctions!

This looks terrible but is so tasty!
banana covered in PB&co dark chocolate dreams
11%2B-%2B1

Banana/cheesecake ffgy sludge
11%2B-%2B1

Makes it worse coz it sorta looks like ur in a bathroom LOL....

Your food amazes me mate lol....wish I had the time to make stuff like this.

haha tiled kitchen :)

For an easy choc/pb I would just get 1tbspn normal pb and mix in some cocoa powder (and splenda if you want). I've seen people do the same and add it to cream cheese also for more volume.

I think you guys that are posting up pics - should be putting up recipes too because i would like to make some of this awesome looking food!!!

Here is all of my recipes :)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VErSXFGCZ7Legqi0bt5S-x2WR68sfKvqrcASf6hC7CI/edit?hl=en_US

The sludge is deadset simple as. That was:
300ml ff yoghurt
2 scoops banana casein (can use whatever flavour protein you have)
8g (1 serve) sf/ff cheesecake pudding mix (can get off ebay or use some australian one)
.5 cup milk
splenda sachet

Stir up. CHuck in freezer for 15mins :)

That is pretty much the recipe for any protein sludge. I just adjust quantities depending on what macros I want. Can also use cottage cheese.

^^big win

Last night

Webber roasted beef with oven roasted garlic/honey carrots and rosemary potatos
My god this was good, had another plate after this and the left overs for lunch today

dd041947.jpg

Tonight

Peri peri chicken, brown rice mixed vegies

d5f13c38.jpg

That looks awesome!

Roast beef & veggies
2011%2B-%2B1

Banana/mighty maple sludge
1.5 frozen bananas, 2 tspns mighty maple pb, 1 cup ice, 250ml milk, vanilla casein, cinnamon, xanthum gum. Blend & put in freezer. AWESOME!
2011%2B-%2B1

Vanilla ffgy sludge with sponge cake & lucky charms
2011%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Had the best meal last night that i have had in months.

Went to the butchers and got some marinated Yiros meat. Cooked it on the bbq and then added it to mixed lettuce leaves, spanish onion, low fat vintage cheese and tomato.

Then i added some tzatziki that i bought from the butchers which was "home made". Was low carb at only 6g carbs per 100g sauce.

Mixed the yiros meat in with the salad and then a couple dollops of tzatziki and i was in heaven.

I will be doing this again VERY soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.