• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

No carb meals

i read for fat loss try 0.5 fat :1 protein so im probably going to try that. can always adjust from there

The diet I am on is pretty simple, complex carbs for breakfast (oats) with protein shake, greek yoghurt with almonds as snack, small amount of carbs with lunch - wholemeal wrap etc, handful of almonds for afternoon snack and no carbs with dinner - protein shake pre bed.

About 250g of meat or fish of choice with lunch and dinner, lots of green veg for both - usually a salad or steamed veg. There are loads of ways to get creative, and cooking leftovers means it is easy to maintain the diet and not cheat.

I like the simplicity of it as it means I don't need to measure everything, once you know your portion sizes of meat and fish. Might be different if you were looking for a specific weight or training for a bb comp, but it is really easy to maintain.

I have lost a full waist size (now a 36) and still losing bodyfat on this diet over the last 6 weeks, bodyweight still sitting at 98kg.

Pretty much the exact opposite of what we are talking about here.

Hey guys new here, my x lost like 15 kg on this high protien diet, she wasent big one bit either.. i take it your doing it to cut ? Its the ketosis that makes you burn the fat and it starts after 3 days. Ps how do i start a thread lol

High fat @ 60% of calories just never works, my hair and skin become so oily. Etched it down to 35% fat, 60% protein. No saturated fat. I read Dave Palumbo's style of Keto and thought I'd play with the macros a bit. So far so good.

High fat @ 60% of calories just never works, my hair and skin become so oily. Etched it down to 35% fat, 60% protein. No saturated fat. I read Dave Palumbo's style of Keto and thought I'd play with the macros a bit. So far so good.

with CBL also? or just plain keto?

Right, I'm starting the CBF GTFO HTFU quarter keto LG IF 5% fat 2% carbs fish diet, except for Sundays, Sundays I eat low GI zero carbs high fat protein donuts
And a coke zero

Right, I'm starting the CBF GTFO HTFU quarter keto LG IF 5% fat 2% carbs fish diet, except for Sundays, Sundays I eat low GI zero carbs high fat protein donuts
And a coke zero

That might just work?

Please link me to high fat protein donuts?

I might print it off and highlight some stuff. I think its a 300+ page book?

yep like 320 or something, some of the stuff kiefer has changed tho. they are due for another release soon i think. best bet is the forum or facebook page for info

nah its easy to understand :p
i read it all on train this morning and this arvo.

all pretty simple really. :)
nothing new at the end of the day.

i dont seem to do well with normal carb based diets at all...and although weight gain comes easy its almost always 50/50 fat/LBM. so ill give this method a crack for while. atleast then my opinions will be valid.