• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I reckon he may struggle to make Top 10 - would love to see him make an impact but I think he may get dwarfed but some of the top guys.....
Probably didn't give himself enough time for the size he needs to be competitive.

I agree Levrone may struggle to make the top 10. Doesn't seem to have anywhere the thickness or size from that back picture compared to the likes of Phil.
That being said it could be a deliberate ploy to fuck with us, but I doubt it. I think Phil will take out top prize again, if Cedric brings his best he will sneak into the placings.
Dexter and Lenartowicz I have a similar opinion of. I'd like to see Lenartowicz finish top 5 at least just because he is Aussie.

Kai is competing. He entered under a false name.............

colbert-popcorn.gif

I'm still trying to work out what the fuck that is :confused:

Wtf is it?

Darko and Andy, if you just tilt your head slightly to the right, it'll become crystal clear to you. Kevin's head is on the right of that image (not seen of course), and he's holding the phone with his right hand whilst taking a shot of his right deltoid and trap insertion points.