• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I should also add that the BCAAs I use also contain ingredients for endurance (beta alanine, electrolytes), pumps (citrulline, agmatine) and energy (caffeine). If you buy in a large size, it comes out to $1 a serve. Way cheaper than any other sports drink, and also not loaded with sugar.

Caffiene is a stimulant and doesn't produce energy, two different things here.

if you're (and this is not directed a you) and don't get shitty...) Activity is hard as in most of it is spent in the aerobic area and the duration is longer than and hour and you live a stressful life then you could be justified adding a supplement.

if you see it as a placebo, you like the taste and it motivates you, then I really think you need to re-asses why the fuck you do it.

IMO

Caffiene is a stimulant and doesn't produce energy, two different things here.

if you're (and this is not directed a you) and don't get shitty...) Activity is hard as in most of it is spent in the aerobic area and the duration is longer than and hour and you live a stressful life then you could be justified adding a supplement.

if you see it as a placebo, you like the taste and it motivates you, then I really think you need to re-asses why the fuck you do it.

IMO

Energy/stimulant is interchangeable and is just arguing over semantics. It's what you do best, so continue.

I never said placebo. Re-asses what I do? That's rich coming from you. Maybe should actually take up doing something. Something at all.

Energy/stimulant is interchangeable and is just arguing over semantics. It's what you do best, so continue.

I never said placebo. Re-asses what I do? That's rich coming from you. Maybe should actually take up doing something. Something at all.

Stimulants and the term "energy" are two different things, fucking interchangeable?
I'm annoyed because if you write some ridiculous thing, some young impressionable person could be reading what you write.

I couldn't give a rats arse what you do, if you write something that i disagree with i will state my thoughts but i will not get all uptight and personal.

"Stimulants" are compounds, or groups of chemicals specifically designed to stimulate the nervous system short term and as result are addictive.

"Energy" is supplied by what we eat (a balanced diet), it's not hazardous to our health, is in fact a requirement for it.

Caffeine is great, it's a stimulant.

Not sure why you always resort to personal attack, if you state something, be clear.

others on this forum i would treat the same.

and if those others here disagree about the above, have the guts to agree or not and state why, more often than not this place pisses me off.

the us versus them attitude is puerile and no one here learns anything of value, we just go over the same stupud shit.

Anyhow I prefer EAA's.
It has all 3 BCAA's + more. ?.
I don't want my amino's to be tainted with caffeine or other stuff. That's what Angel Dust is for. ????

Cleaned up Kunce.
Fark even BCAA's cause rifts... ffs

Farkin lol.

I remember when you started the last BCAA thread, making [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; 's post the O.P. and [MENTION=17825]Davepuppies[/MENTION]; started swinging at Mickey. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it wasn't on purpose, but fark it was funny.

This is why I don't take BCAAs. They're nothing but trouble. :D

The end is nigh.

eb90ce77fd8858c0800a94172dde6b41.jpeg

Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) introduced a new bill to give the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) more authority to get SARMS (selective androgen receptor modulators) off the market. Senator Hatch has been a longtime proponent of the supplement industry. The bill was introduced in the U.S. Senate on the night of Tuesday, April 24, 2018 and is called the SARMs Control Act of 2018. The bill will give authority to the DEA to remove illegal SARM products sold over the counter and online as controlled substances.

“SARMS are synthetic drugs that have negative effects to those of anabolic steroids,” Senator Hatch said in a statement released by his office, and appearing on the Senator’s web page. “Even though SARMs are not approved by the FDA for human use and pose the same safety risks as anabolic steroids, they have proliferated under a regime in which they are not subject to the same controls. The SARMs Control Act closes this loophole to ensure that the DEA has the authority it needs to prevent abuse and diversion of these dangerous substances.”

“American consumers deserve to know if they’re buying seriously dangerous drugs slipped into everyday dietary supplements,” said Senator Whitehouse. “This bipartisan legislation will build on successful anti-designer steroids legislation we’ve already passed to help protect American consumers.”

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMS) are synthetic anabolic drugs made to bind with androgen receptors in specific tissues such as muscle. Most anabolic steroids bind with androgen receptors throughout the body, which causes many of their side effects. While they bind with receptors in the muscle, they also bind with receptors in other tissues that affect sperm quality, skin oiliness and blood pressure. SARMs that bind with androgen receptors in muscle have little or no effect in other tissues, so they produce fewer side effects. Testosterone therapy is extremely popular in middle-aged and older men. SARMs could provide the benefits of testosterone with fewer side effects (Asian Journal of Andrology, published online December 16, 2013).

SARMs will likely be a multibillion-dollar blockbuster drug in the pharmaceutical industry. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) may eventually approve SARMs for the treatment of muscle-wasting diseases such as HIV, cancer, hypogonadism and sarcopenia (muscle loss with aging). SARMs provide anabolic benefits in the absence of androgenic effects on the prostate, hair and skin.

References:
Press Release, 4/24/18. Website of Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT) https://www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/releases?ID=F1021776-7B96-4244-A82E-23A9931C99CD

Van Wagoner RM, Eichner A, Bhasin S, Deuster PA, Eichner D. Chemical Composition and Labeling of Substances Marketed as Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators and Sold via the Internet. JAMA 2017;318(20):2004-2010. doi:10.1001/jama.2017.17069

Coss CC, Jones A, Hancock ML, Steiner MS, Dalton JT. Selective androgen receptor modulators for the treatment of late onset male hypogonadism. Asian J Androl 2014; 16:256-61

thats fine. in another few years they will just develop some other new substances and then they'll be all the range.

these sarms and peptides are being sold on a great many websites world wide. so why is it so difficult to have more low key and inconspicuous ways in which to sell?

it seems gone are the days when if you wanted a good tomato sauce you had to really dig around and know who to ask.
now you have a multitude of motor oil suppliers out there in the open and you just do a bit of research to determine who's legit and not fake. i'm kinda confused, what changed?

Far out, i think we all saw that one coming didn't we.

I'm interested in the talk about sarms being used for trt or maybe its only good for other test related illnesses?

Last edited:
these sarms and peptides are being sold on a great many websites world wide. so why is it so difficult to have more low key and inconspicuous ways in which to sell?

it seems gone are the days when if you wanted a good tomato sauce you had to really dig around and know who to ask.
now you have a multitude of motor oil suppliers out there in the open and you just do a bit of research to determine who's legit and not fake. i'm kinda confused, what changed?

They will now be more inconspicuous cause of the ban. And this will increase the BM bizz for sarms now that all legal retailers are out of the game.

Not sure what your second question is getting at?