• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ok, hopefully better next week.

I was losing a small amount until Toorak, and then I also backed sharnee rose in last in Sydney which offset bigger bet loss on Prince Harada.

Had a winning day, but only half as good as last week.

2 wins in a row helps make up for a previous poor 4 weeks.

Cox plate is going to be a beauty. In a tough race, I still like fiorente and puissance de lune, probably the latter each way.

what about you?

Hard to go past AJ espescially after her WFA run today over the 2000 even with the small field, but will have to wait for the full aceptances to come out, I do like Fiorente and jury is still out on Puissance, the other one I really like is It's a Dundeel.

I guess it is onto the thousand gunieas on weds.....

shit day thousand guineas, probably give whole day a miss. what are your thoughts neddy, besides Guelph winning

shit day thousand guineas, probably give whole day a miss. what are your thoughts neddy, besides Guelph winning

Only had a very quick look this morning, but much the same first impression, Guelph will be short as well, so unless you take advantage of Luxbets, free bet if you back the winner or a double fixed odds offer like i think Betstar run, it is pretty ordinary

Cant believe that platelet beat me, especially with Payne on board; had a big bet each way on spirit of boom.

I have had a great day though.

I am thinking Spirit of Boom is in with a big shot this week in the Caulfield Sprint, Shamal Wind i reckon can only run when fresh, Platelet is up 3kg from last run when SOB was coming so could be its go, but will need a closer look tomorrow.

yes, spirit of boom could be another ew bet as long as track is good.

not so interested in cup, although I still like hawspur if I have a bet

I like solicit ew in race 3, no luck last time and should stay.

neddy, cleaned up today, although t would have been nice if best bet solicit won given I had a nice ew bet at$9.50.

backed boban, spirit of boom, both at silly odds.

hope hawspur wins last to top off a great day.

I hope you also have done well.

Hahah, first bet I've had on the races in years other than the Melbourne Cup and I put $10 on Fawkner.

Caulfield R10
Win or Place
7. Fawkner @ Top Tote Plus Closed
$10.00

Top ride by Hall, got out at the right time. Never looked in doubt once it got clear in the straight.

I am not bothering about Melbourne cup; too many foreign horses which makes it difficult to line up form given many wont have a start here before cup.

last year's lack of pace was also a joke.

plenty of other good races though.

Yeah I am the same, usually only back the winner of the Geelong Cup which runs in the Melbourne cup as i find it has a great for line, but is the hardest race of the year to pick a winner yet everyone bets, just crazy, but you get that which is why I only have the small puntnor out in a quaddie....

manikato stakes Friday, samaready looks hard to beat, poor field likely, although hong kong runner interesting. maybe zoustar will run, a real star.

puissance de lune needs rider for cox plate

Last edited:
Atlantic Jewel injured and since retired.....It's a Dundeel new favourite for the Cox Plate.

Geelong Cup today, poorest Geelong Cup in recent memory and the terrible weather isnt going to help racing in general down in Geelong today.

yes, geelong cup crap.

cox plate, its a dundeel hard to beat, but only if a slowly run race.

if I get ew odds, will go with puissance de lune.

Cox Plate tomorrow, bloody tough, not sure i really like PDL or IAD, thinking Happy trails is in with a chance and maybe even Long John, although i know as a 3yo history is against him...

I have gone moderate bet puissance de lune with sportsbet, if runs 2nd or 3rd get my money back.

I think it will be in first three, and there should be steady pace, which would suit a stayer, assuming it is up to the top level. I think it is.

If slow pace, and its a dundeel, is close enough, it will be hard to beat.

Blowout would be happy trails, so will have a small bet on it. It is a good horse with good form and has ideal barrier, although may get back.

With the 3yolds, you just neve know, although they seldom win.

good punting to you.

Last edited: