• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

i mean how much advantage did they get for injecting this and that

The bombers were crap last year, and the methods to gain improvement are an absolute joke.

i mean how much advantage did they get for injecting this and that

The bombers were crap last year, and the methods to gain improvement are an absolute joke.

That's not the point. Are we going to ban players for using stuff that is not banned but not very effective.

This is hilarious, today's paper reported that they used melanotan ll "which promotes a tan and has aphrodisiac properties"
:D

what are you on about?

systematic injections with players, along with now ASADA and AFL, also expressign a lot of concern is quite different.

If wrong, no one will be sacked. However, I suspect you will be wrong.

These are changing times, better get used to it.

It is not just about banned drugs, but banned methods.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-04-11/hird-given-drug-report

What the fuck are you on about. You want to ban people for taking something legal but not effective.

If they took or did something that was banned then bloody ban them. Simple.

If what they did was close but still legal as this is looking so far they are fine. Wether it looks bad or is stupid doesn't matter.

You can express concern all you bloody want but if its not illegal under the rules you can't ban people. If the afl don't like it change the rules then and then they can't do it.

I dont have to agree with you.

I hope Hird gets life, not just for the injections, but being 8 and 1 and not making the finals.

au revoir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck off yourself, tosser. I dont have to agree with you.

Settle down big fella. No need to get all e tuff.

So let me get this straight you want to ban people for taking or doing unbanned stuff?? Why even have any rules then.

Makes total sense.

Settle down big fella. No need to get all e tuff.

So let me get this straight you want to ban people for taking or doing unbanned stuff?? Why even have any rules then.

Makes total sense.

He also wants him banned for winning first 7 games yet missing finals. Maybe Essendon or Hird touched him somewhere they shouldnt have

I think you'll find that any substance positively affecting GH levels such as peptides are banned. They did not have to be on the list.

Stupid but that's what they'll get done for.