• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO Vic State Titles

Shaun is a great bloke, i had the privelage of taking part in a seminar conducted by Shaun in Tassie a couple of years ago. He benched something like 300kg for 5 reps, I have it on video somewhere!

Dave Park has benched 330kg in a single ply Super Katana in training. The top end strength of these blokes is just incredible! I beleive it's something alot, not all, of RAW lifters just don't posess nor appreciate.

Wayne Howlett, Shaune Howlett, Adrian and Dave Park just left my place.

I had no idea they were that big. they look like cartoon characters.

I took them down to PTC for a look around, then off to the supermarket to stock up. They left some food for others.

All 4 have joined ProRaw.

Adrian weighs 157kg, he is as big a guy as you will meet. Wayne is 139kg and 5'10", tops.

Cant wait for tomorrow

I talked to them about their training.

Wayne, Shaune and Adrian train like BB, with extremely heavy weights, like 300kg squats and deads, 220-240kg benches, 160kg seated press.

They dont do PL routines

Dave Park reckons Westside Template is unbeatable.

All have similar results from different training ideals.

I think the answer is the effort they put in.

They are easily the biggest guys to set foot in PTC, simply massive

I reckon 3-4 years.

Steve Pritchard might know, they trained together.

I think he said he walked into Apollo in 2007

I reckon 3-4 years.

Steve Pritchard might know, they trained together.

I think he said he walked into Apollo in 2007

And people say you have to have trained for 10+ years before using westside *shakes head*

Might try and get down if I get time. When do you think the big blokes will be lifting?

After the medium sized blokes, who will be lifting after the little blokes.

Ghosty, plenty of vids will be taken, and pics, but I cant post pics on here, so we'll stick em on the PTC website

You got 4 of those gorillas at PTC? Better tell the Pacific Island nations to get prepared, an earth quake and resulting tsunami is coming!

When Nathan Baxter (168kg) went to say hi to Gawain (172kg) at PA Raw Nat today, the whole venue was tilted to that side and we all hung on to whatever we could for dear life.

These boys are MUCH bigger than Gawain. He may be heavier, but these guys, especially Adrian, are absolutely massive. He looks like an off season BB, weighing 350lbs

Shaun Bostock will also be there, he aint small lol

How much did Nathan Baxter bench raw?

I keep forgetting George lol

He's looking to bench 300kg in the 125kg class, equipped

Daniel is also a 125kg class lifter

Shaune Howlett wont be lifting, he's not ready.

He squatted 300kg last week, he benches over 200kg, all raw in the 125's, I'd hate to see him ready

Must be a scary sight! 350lb ripped BB is gigantic.

Nathan benched 220kg in the powerlift comp. Not sure what he did in the bench only comp as I was warming up. He failed 227.5kg twice in the powerlift one. He unracked the bar himself, didn't want any help.

I was the spotter behind him during the squat, and I'm not quite sure it was a good idea to be spotting behind someone who's literally twice my weight. :p

Shaun is a great bloke, i had the privelage of taking part in a seminar conducted by Shaun in Tassie a couple of years ago. He benched something like 300kg for 5 reps, I have it on video somewhere!

I have trained at ESP with Bostock. Words can not speak highly enough of the man, Insane athlete & super open to sharing advice.