• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Music] Any Metal fans here?

Newer stuff or older stuff?? They started losing me in the last couple of albums.

I like it all. I think the very latest album, has some really good tracks on it. Melodic! It's no Jester, but still quite good I think. I personally don't mind the evolution of a band as they grow. I have enjoyed every Metallica album. While they turned from thrash, to heavy/hard rock, some of the later albums are so heavy lyrically even if they're not musically. Some call it selling out, but whatever - to me, Master Of Puppets is an amazing album, and it shouldn't tried to be recreated with each future release! I love listening to a variety of sounds, but that's just me :D

Another good "new age" metal band which have some awesome melody, is Scar Symmetry. I hadn't heard of them at all until last year.

Randomly ran into an old song I liked in 2000, never sure what became of them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRwmuRx1FqY]Nazxul - Vow Of Vengeance[/ame]

Sweet, I'm a newbie on here and a massive metal fiend! Stoked this thread exists.

Anyone on here digging the latest Between the Buried and Me album, Parallax 2? That album has been completely blowing my mind since it was released.

I dig just about all metal and prog. Absolute fave bands are Tool & Dream Theater, but if its heavy I'm highly likely to enjoy it.

Anyone on here shred? I'm a total guitar geek!

Sweet, I'm a newbie on here and a massive metal fiend! Stoked this thread exists.

Anyone on here digging the latest Between the Buried and Me album, Parallax 2? That album has been completely blowing my mind since it was released.

I dig just about all metal and prog. Absolute fave bands are Tool & Dream Theater, but if its heavy I'm highly likely to enjoy it.

Anyone on here shred? I'm a total guitar geek!

Got my tool tix today! Good seats too,

[YOUTUBE]uCEeAn6_QJo[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome, you're in for a real treat. Seen them a few times and they're an unbelievable live experience!

i saw them back in about '97 or '98 at the Offshore festival in Torquay. easily one of the best concerts ever and the crowd was tiny compared to at a Tool concert these days

i saw them back in about '97 or '98 at the Offshore festival in Torquay. easily one of the best concerts ever and the crowd was tiny compared to at a Tool concert these days

Totally forgot they played at Offshore. I didn't go to that. I did see them on that same tour (the Aenima tour) at Festival Hall though. You're right, back then they were kind of a niche band, now they sell out stadiums in minutes.

Had this in my head all day, feel like a minor rip off of "Bodies" but still awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAi9a5k-wvQ]Stemm - Face The Pain[/ame]

(Just want to get in a fight now...)

Totally forgot they played at Offshore. I didn't go to that. I did see them on that same tour (the Aenima tour) at Festival Hall though. You're right, back then they were kind of a niche band, now they sell out stadiums in minutes.

Good ol festival hall, such a muddy sound, memories of jumping the fence to get into the pantera pit.

Would have been around trendkill... 99????

i saw them in '94 at festival hall. i was 14 and it was the first concert my parents let me go too. blew my mind and still one of the best concerts i saw.

had segression as support.

cant remember the support act but i do remember you could hardly hear them over the chants of "Pantera". think they only did 2-3 songs before getting off stage

fuckin sick pantera clip:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw"]Pantera - Domination (Live Video) - YouTube[/ame]