• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 London Olympics

Yeah massive effort considering.

Really pissed at channel nine coverage. Worst in history.

Dont have fox as i hardly ever watch tv...so not worth it for me. Now i wish i did lol.

Recorded the 94kg men's o lifting. Just watched it now and the bloke from Kazakhstan put on an absolute clinic. Never seen anything like it.

Had my chance to get Foxtel, will do so next time.

Channel nine more focused on Austs, including interviews while running finals are on.

Saw no weightlifting last night and have missed many running semis and even finals, as 10000m was a replay.

My missus insisted on getting the foxtel hooked up, I think it is the biggest ripoff going. The two weeks of the olympics is the only time I think it is worth having, having said that it just so happens that the time zones this olympics work out so before I go to work I catch some and after my workout I have been able to park my arse and watch weightlifting nearly every day for the last week.

My girlfriend has fox at her house .. dads a footy fan. I make good use of it for the NRL, EPL and now olympics. NRL coverage is quite painful to watch

The only horse event they should have at the Olympics is jousting.........so over equestrian

I second this motion!

I was just briefly watching it & wondered to myself if the attempted self harm rates in Australian households have spiked during televised equestrian events lol

Fuck. Recorded it and going to watch it in about 30min. Flicking through unread posts on tapatalk and see bolt wins 100m. Guess I don't need to watch it.

Sorry..

Fuck it was a great race though.

Lol. Na not blaming you, bit tuff if no one can discuss any olympic results incase someone hasnt seen it yet. I was intentionally avoiding this thread to not see any results but tapatalk gives a one line preview in the list of all the unread posts, so couldn't avoid it.