• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 London Olympics

Well done Graeme,
was looking for free online site of all sports to watch.

Now i can watch weightlifting

Gold!!

Congratulations - Women's 4x100m freestyle relay team.

art-gold1-620x349.jpg

1239254_M01.jpg

can't stand the channel 9 commentators as well,

why the hell did you get that rugby league commentator for the olympics??

Foxtel sports package is paying off mens 56kg division group B on now. Strongest midgets I've ever seen. Olympic record equal world record 168kg clean and jerk north korea.

Damn wish I had foxtel now :(

8 channels of olympics usually foctel is shit but for once its worth the money
Womens 48kg was this morning some of the little chicks are strong. Couple of the chinese and korean male lifters doing push squats (unsure if thats the name) instead of split squats. Crazy strength in the legs just using brute force through the legs to pop the bar.

I was watching BBC last night B group weightlifting, which surprisingly included gold medal winner.

No chnace of seeing such coverage on nine.

Internet sourcesd will take over and we will have much choice by next olympics.

I was watching BBC last night B group weightlifting, which surprisingly included gold medal winner.

No chnace of seeing such coverage on nine.

Internet sourcesd will take over and we will have much choice by next olympics.

Yep CH9 treat viewers like shit.. Only showing things Aussies are in etc. Like not showing finals of major events like Mens 100m coz xx in swimming in a heat.

Yep CH9 treat viewers like shit.. Only showing things Aussies are in etc. Like not showing finals of major events like Mens 100m coz xx in swimming in a heat.

Lol. Seriously what do you expect. If they showed other events instead of the ones Aussies were in they would get many more complaints.

Yeah fair enough but they showed that race about 4 hours later.. I understand you cannot please everyone...

Hence foxtel with 8 channels is awesome!

Yeah fair enough but they showed that race about 4 hours later.. I understand you cannot please everyone...

Hence foxtel with 8 channels is awesome!

Yep foxtel is awesome. Fuck channel nine anyway haven't watched one second on it.

Most of the stuff I want to watch like weightlifting will barely get any coverage on nine anyway.

Group A of the Women’s 53kg of the London 2012 Olympics is over.

BBC Recordings: Here

New World Record in the Clean & Jerk
Zulfiya Chinshanlo 131kg also Olympic Record in the Total 95+131=226kg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGHcj1m2sy8]Weightlifting Womans Zulfiya Chinshanlo New World Record 131kg! - YouTube[/ame]
CHINSHANLO-Zulfiya-131kg-WR.jpg

Cristina Iovu takes the snatch with 99kg.

IOVU-Cristina-99kg-snatch.jpg

Results
File3-53kg Women.jpg