• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Day 2
Second session

8:50am to 8:57am
EZ curls 20kg 5x20 = 100

9:00am to 9:06am
French curls 15kg x40, 20, 20, 20 = 100

Day 2
Third session

10:10am to 10:17am
EZ curls 20kg x 20, 20, 15, 15, 15, 15 = 100

10:18am to 10:24am
French curls 15kg x 40, 20, 20, 20 = 100

How are your arms feeling today Fadi?
Very sore Darkoz. I can live with the soreness (if it was just that), but there's the added (albeit slight) immobility as I mentioned before, with simple things like bringing your hands up to wash your mouth or brush your teeth and the like. It'll be over soon, another 9 hours or so. Then all of next week to build and recover, and see what the end result from all of this would be.

I suspect the soreness would increase greatly before it'll eventually subside.

2 or 3 good days of nightmarish doms headed your way.
Should be able to brush your teeth by thursday. Haha

Tim.

A small tip on nutrition (before I hit my fourth round).

Sunday is the day I take my 28,000 iu of D3. I'd rather not use the term "vitamin" as this hormone like substance has more going for it than to simply call it a vitamin. Like water (which is not a vitamin, a mineral, a polyphenol, or a macronutrient), yet all these essential elements are useless without its presence. In a word, water is a carrier. Similarly, D3, if we were to describe its function in a single word, we'd have to say, it's a switch. It has the power to switch on and off your genes, affecting many of the body's processes. The only other substance that has over 300 functions to its name in the human body is the mighty magnesium, an electrolyte many are deficient in, as muscle cramps and muscle twitching, and even heart palpitation are witnesses to this fact.

Agree with that. Atleasr at first anyway.

Id probably consider some light easy sessions im the days after.

Tim.

Yes most definitely moving some very light weight would certainly help with the recovery process.

Day 2
Fourth session

11:25am to 11:33am
EZ curls 20kg 6x15, 10 = 100

11:35am to 11:42am
French curls 15kg x35, 25, 20, 20 = 100

It's getting much harder now.

It's time for my second protein shake for the day.

Big supporter of the ol' D3 supp.

6iu daily for me for sometime now. Tested low in vitd a while back, 31. Dangerously low imo and i was getting a lot of colds.

Up to 76 reading now. And havnt a cold outside of the one i got about 6 weeks ago. At which time i had taken a break from the D for two weeks.......

Probably never stop again now.

Tim.

Are you planning on going longer today Fadi or is 8 hours of punishment enough? Haha! Keep up the good work, love seeing these updates

2 or 3 good days of nightmarish doms headed your way.
Should be able to brush your teeth by thursday. Haha

Tim.

In addition the the straw recommendation yesterday, he may need to tape his toothbrush to the towel rail and just move his head side to side on it lol
Good to see you're getting plenty of the D.
Timmeah loves the D!

Are you planning on going longer today Fadi or is 8 hours of punishment enough? Haha! Keep up the good work, love seeing these updates
No, no planning at all. I'm simply following how I feel from this point on, as you'll see by my next update.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Day 2
Fifth session

1:00pm to 1:10pm
EZ bar curls 20kg 10x10 = 100

1:12pm to 1:20pm

Taking longer between sessions and during the sessions now. That's all I'm capable of doing under the circumstances. Right now the breakdown is exceeding the replenishment, which is going to take bit of time in order to supercompensate fully. They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. I say if you don't break it, you won't replace it with better.

Day 2
Sixth session

2:40pm to 2:50pm

2:52pm to 3:00pm

There isn't anywhere in my entire arm, from shoulder to wrist that isn't really aching now. I feel each part of my arms' muscles as I put the tip of my finger on it..., all parts have been affected by these very high reps (or rather high volume instead of high reps as things stand right now).

It's quite interesting that when you do enough total work with a basic exercise such as a barbell curl, the secondary muscles (in time) also become affected to a larger extent than if you were to use a heavy load for few reps. So a barbell military press for example, done enough times, would really cause some indirect stimulation within your triceps muscles. Hence the compound movements can really build you, all of you!

Day 2
Seventh session

4:15pm to 4:25pm

4:26pm to 4:35pm
French curls 15kg x40, 20, 20, 20 = 100

Having my 3rd protein shake for today (plus all the vegetable juices). Large protein intake every 4 hours.