Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Starting this monster cutting stack tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Starting this monster cutting stack tomorrow

Tomorrow Iím starting an 8 week cycle. Iíll be using Cardarine, SR9009 and Yohimbine, with a low dose of Ostarine to go along with them, kind of like a leafy garnish on top of a fine pasta dish. Iíve also got some Clen which I might take for a couple of weeks in the middle of the cycle, Iíll see how I feel.

Along with this Iíll be walking about 10-20km a day and doing weights 2 maybe 3 times a week with some HIIT in there. Itíll be a challenge since weíre in lockdown. Iíll be on the keto diet keeping my carbs as low as possible and will also be doing OMAD. And of course I will be in a calorie deficit, even doing 2 and 3 day fasts.

All of this is to burn 5-10 kilos of stubborn belly fat that is extremely hard to get rid of. I was 82 kilos, I got myself down to 64.9 through clean diet and exercise but still had a visible belly, then I relapsed (starting eating maccas, kfc and pizza again), and gained 5 kilos so now Iím at 70, but back to eating clean. I always thought when I reached 65 that would be job done.

This last bit of belly fat really is tough to get through. Itís definitely not a calorie game when it comes to this stuff. Iím guessing Iíll need to get to at least 60 kilos to completely get rid of this thing. This is why Iíve decided to leverage pharmacology to try and get rid of it once and for all.

Any thoughts or advice? Have you done a cut like this before? What do people think of Yohimbine? Do you have any questions for me? I might post updates if this gets replies.

TLDR: Iím starting an 8 week cycle with Cardarine, SR9009, Yohimbine, Clen and a low dose of Ostarine sprinkled on top.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Starting this monster cutting stack tomorrow

Super.
    Do you actually have any muscle?
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, thats how Iím able to live.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you 5' tall?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many calories you planning on eating?
    check out my ausbb log - Hidden Content
    check out my health/fitness/aesthetics blog - Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doing a fast tonight then ill probly eat 10 eggs with veggies tomorrow night.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burny8 View Post
    Doing a fast tonight then ill probly eat 10 eggs with veggies tomorrow night.
    I wouldnít recommend taking SARMS whilst intermittent fasting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do u say that?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Burny8 View Post
    Why do u say that?
    Fasting and ketogenic diets will bind up a lot of your androgens in SHBG meaning thereís not an optimal amount freely circulating in your system for the SARMS to have the desired effect.

Thereís a lot of intermittent fasting, keto and carnivore guys who have posted their blood work on youtube. Many of them have very high SHBG and total test with very low free test.

There's not a lot of scientific literature on the subject of IF and SHBG (did find this study which shows "Testosterone and insulin-like growth factor 1 decreased significantly in fasting group, with no changes in normal diet group" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5064803/) but anecdotally there's heaps of guys posting their bloodwork on reddit who are keto and/or fasting with sky high SHBG and low free T

here's an example

https://www.reddit.com/r/ketogains/c...s_problematic/

there's more with this google search if you're interested

site:reddit.com fasting "SHBG"

If I was you Iíd move to a more conventional eating pattern with at least 3 meals per day, low in sugar but high in starchy carbs and high in protein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting stuff, however the only SARM that im taking is a low dose of Ostarine, everything else that im taking arnt technically sarms.

What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast