• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Weight: Heaviest, Current, Preferred

No one said I quick altogether, I still went maybe 3 times a week, but my
heart wasn't in it anymore. Only started up again in July this year after a 20 yr break, I had a mate who wanted a training partner and at my age I wasn't expecting much , but to my surprise I’ve made some nice gains,(according to friends)and it's given me the spark I needed to start lifting again.

In regards to my 132kg lean, I trained very hard for 4 years 7 days a week, to achieve a result that I and other thought were very impressive, and only when I took on a training coach did I reach to limit of what I could do without injections. You guys can believe me or not I really don't care.

Impressive.

Can you give us a sample of your diet back then?
Really want to know how you ate to be able to train and recover from 7 days/week training.

Thanks

We all do.

In that condition he would be amongst the top BB's in the world let alone Australia.

Haha whats the bet he doesn't come back like old mate ''ask a natty anything''

This is what 130kg at less than 5% looks like - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HDezzJ6r8I&feature=related]Ronnie Coleman at Mr. Olympia 2005 - YouTube[/ame]

All natural..... :D

I have just spoken to a couple of mates who I used to train with and both seem to think I was @ 115kg not 132kg, So I guess I owe you guys an apology. For some reason I had 132kgs in my head.oh well it was 20 yrs ago.

I applaud your balls to admit your mistake.

115kg sounds more reasonable. I know Morgan is a big boy at 120ish

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 76kg @ ~18%bf @ 37y/o

Q1b - what is your lightest ever weight at your current height? 54kg @ ~10%bf @ 20y/o

Q2 - what is your current weight? 73kg @ 15%bf

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? bigger, but want to stay under 15%bf, 85kg is the current goal.

Q4 - what is your height? 173cm...short ass!! lol

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 160.4kg

Q2 - what is your current weight? 80kg

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? don't know yet, between 65kg-70kg maybe?

Q4 - what is your height? 5'8 and a half-ish? (175cm)

Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 90kg

Q2 - what is your current weight? 75kg

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? 75kg-80kg

Q4 - what is your height? 5'4.41338583 (165cm) :)

Fadi

Last edited:
Q1 - what was your heaviest ever weight? 90kg

Q2 - what is your current weight? 87.5kg

Q3 - what is your preferred / ideal weight? 100kg

Q4 - what is your height? 6'3