• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your opinions : best value protein

Iam to lazy to check but what is myofusions breakdown and what proteins does it contain?

2.3KG Myofusion @ $95 = $1.49 per serve (containing 25g protein : 70%)

It's a blended protein - WPI, WPC, Egg Albumen (aka egg whites) & milk protein isolate (aka casein).

I think it's good in theory for an all-rounder protein, but unfortunately is filled with their "Pro-Compliance Dispersion Blend" that sounds like just fiber stuff to help solubility and digestion, hence making this only 70% protein ... not to mention the steep price!

Last edited:
You better make sure you mix that mofo well because you may get 10g coco, 20g protein, 5g stevia in one serve and then 2g coco, 40g protein 10g stevia in another serve etc etc

Just did some research into the solubility of cocoa in liquids and it seems that it's not really good in cold liquids ... I think I'll have to sub it for something else ...

Milo? :D

Just did some research into the solubility of cocoa in liquids and it seems that it's not really good in cold liquids ... I think I'll have to sub it for something else ...

Milo? :D

You mix it into the protein first then it isnt a problem...

explain how?

One is made in australia and pure, the other is mass produced overseas and contains fillers.

One is wholesale to limit cost, the other is mass produced with a big company name behind it and is passed down through about half a dozen retailers.

Who the hell buys brand names? Bodybuilders along with golfers - every golf ball goes further and straighter then competitor - are the most gullible people on the planet.

I mix unflavoured protein with milk powder, add cold water and presto, tastes like.....milk!

Actually, fitness centrals tri-release micellar/wpc/wpi blend tastes awsome. My protein of choice and even tastes great with water.

ON PLATINUM HYDRO WHEY,,,, awsome been using it for a few months now

30g whey protein
8.8g bcaa's
0 lactose

mixes and tastes great dont rep many supps ,but its good.
im lazy too.

I had pea protein once, long story short, it was foul and I threw up.

Cant be as foul as brewers yeast with glucose wpc bcaa's and bicarb soda in your post workout shake ahahah..

oh i still hate you for that silverback..

For sale 2 unused cans of brewers yeast ..

Im sick of spending $800/year on those musashi P40s at the front desk of my gym, can anyone recommend a decent unflavoured protein?

Yeah, I've only ever had one of those when I knew I wasn't able to get home anytime soon after a gym session ...

When I come up to finishing my current stocks I'll be trying these guys out :

http: //cgi.ebay.com.au/RND-Pure-Whey-Protein-Isolate-WPI-5KG-/200471289177?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Exercise_Accessories&hash=item2ead051d59

90.5% protein per serve, high quality NZ Fonterra FTW ;-)

Cheapest WPI I've found for the quality.

Hey guys while marcus (fitness central) is away, if your about to run out, where are you going to order your protein from? I've got about a kilo left, any suggestions on a cheap place to get a small supply in Brisbane* because I have a feeling I'll run out before he gets back.

Gareer.

sh!t, didn't know he was away. I'm about to run out of my Micellar Casein MPI and was going to re-order through Fitness Central. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm Brisbane too but normally buy online. Any other good online Casein options?

Cheers,
Mike

He's offering a discount for while he's away mike which generally is good if I wasnt so close to running out! But now im getting close and thinking ohh god.

Gareer.