• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Favourite Mr Olympia?

• Larry Scott

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Sergio Oliva

• Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Franco Columbu

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Chris Dickerson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samir Bannout

• Lee haney

• Dorian Yates

• Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Jay Cutler

• Dexter Jackson

• Phil Heath

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lee Haney's legs were a tad small for my liking but he did have a great physique.

Yates was a tad lucky a few times in the mid 90's with Levrone, Wheeler, Shawn Ray being very unlucky.

Cutler and Dexter are by far the best Mr. Olympias
Coleman in 3rd
Then philsulin

that feel when you will never be able to afford the dosages the pros take

Without doubt, Arnold followed by Franco.

Not really do with their physique, although I much prefer that build to the modern GH gut-sack-of-walnuts look.

For me, Arnold because of his mentality, his character and charisma. Franco because he was a small fry from Italy (natural bias towards anything Italian) and quite funny. Lou gets a mention because he's a beast, and to this day looks monstrous! I could have nearly picked him over Arnold in that show down.

Arnold, no contest. He brought bb'ing to the mainstream. Followed by Dorian then Phil and an honourable mention for Franco because I have a soft spot for fellow midgets.

Unfortunately you have to pay your dues and therefore we will have to wait another year or two to be bale to add Big Ramy to the list...

Still only me for Haney. :(

I don't get the Arnold thing. Sure he gets people in but surely they can find something better once they look around.

Still only me for Haney. :(

I don't get the Arnold thing. Sure he gets people in but surely they can find something better once they look around.
nah man. Haney was my idol growing up. But I gotta put Arnold ahead just because he brought BB to greater mainstream acceptance. I like Coleman but suspect he was as much a drug freak as a physical freak.

Just look at Haney's taper for such a heavyweight - awesome.

1. Arnold
2. Coleman
3. Haney

Last edited:
di-W3D4.gif