• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Yet another routine thread

0ni

Registered Rustler
After my meet in April I have decided I want to spend a few months getting my muscle mass up. As such, traditional bro-training is in order.

I've not really researched this too much- what do people think I should do?
I was thinking either the 5/3/1 for bodybuilding template, Kiefer's Shockwave protocol, DC Training or Kelei's routine []Intermediate/Advanced Routine - Bodybuilding.com Forums

I'm thinking of a good 8-10 weeks of bodybuilding here and I do not want to be switching programs

I'm not a big one for following specific programs. Why not just follow something you know that works for you and add in extra sets of 8-10 on exercises that target the muscles you want to grow.

Why not just do what you have been, but lower volume on main lifts, and increase assistance?
And do sets of more than 3 lol

I don't think training full body 6/7x a week will go well with a buttload of high rep sets

Wa500.png

I don't think training full body 6/7x a week will go well with a buttload of high rep sets

I think you may actually be surprised, considering if you split into chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms and core, you could do 1 exercise per day for a body part and thats 6 days training right there, because you're only hitting the one part per day your whole body will be fatgiued but individual body parts will recover much quicker.

Yeah one of the splits I listed were like that

Chest/shoulder/triceps
Back/Biceps
Legs
Chest/shoulder/triceps
Back/Biceps
Legs

Ive recently switched back to a traditional tyoe split.

Chest n tris tuesdsy
Legs wendsdsy
Back n bis thursday
Arms/shoulders saterday
Legs sunday

I feel the trick here is mega high volume for natural s on splits. .I find hamering one or two body parts a session really lets me focus on stimulating it. I get better results oersonly from a split I tried full body it diesnt work for me personally.

Its actually homo to write no homo...no homo is like u are not aware of your sexuality or covering it up..so I love you all xoxo lots.

Day 1 - chest, delts, triceps, calves
Day 2 - back, biceps, quads, hammies
Day 3 - rest
Day 4 - repeat day 1
Day 5 - rest
Day 6 - repeat day 2
Day 7 - rest