• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Would you get pissed off if...

I was thinking more of a nerdy, computer geek type guy, slight build, a little unco-ordinated and weak.

So you fooled us all Kindred.

yeah over 100kg

what will the prize be? I can measure myself with the scales at my gym they r crazy industrial weight ones. Im going there wednesday so put up your guesses :p

welll

if they are running hard i wouldnt get upset
but if they were bumming around and wasting time
i would be furios

I dont think its possible to bum around on the eliptical trainer or the stationary bike. the treadmill is another story. Walking on a treadmill is the dumbest thing i have ever seen some people even walk slower than they would normally its crazy i tell u.

Hahahaha- had that whole illusion of the skinny kid in baseball cap and singlet as well. Maybe even a Southern Cross tattoo.

And don't bitch about height until you live my 155cm life.

In the interest of breaking perceptions we should all post up our stats - can't remember if I have of not.

5'11"
89kg
BF% not sure - but it'll be high hahaha
Fat bastard (well to me anyway - my gf says different)

I look like a bogan (so I'm told) - but am studying for a PhD and had a HD average at uni. I'm a qualified Electrical/Electronic Engineer.