• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

with summer coming up.......

I'm currently 5'6 and +90kg but I can remember being 69kgs. I thought I was built, however looking back at photos I find myself a bit scrawny.

Haha

90kg at 5'6 is awesome.

I'd like to get up to around 85, then re-assess. I'll probably never be happy lol

Last edited:
That's cause you guys are midgets ceffo, at least in height ;).
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn it.. LOL
I know Its true but aint gonna admit it:(

Then again being 90kgs at that height just makes u look shorter imo. Even now at 80kgs my mates think im shorter than em even thou they the same height as me. The whole appearance thing.

Last edited:
I think I have the worst muscle bellies in existence then! At 185cm or 6' (I think?) I have no idea what weight I'm gonna get up to before I'll be satisified!

That's very true. My 6'6 friend who is 3 inches bigger and was 30kg heavier (125 vs 95 back in the day) was always thought by everyone to be shorter than me when we played basketball. I had a broad v taper and he had a huge stocky torso. Only standing next to each other did they notcie the large difference in size.
Posted via Mobile Device

I mean a gut doesnt seem like much, but this is really a short term goal, i have what 2 months or so till summer (few music festivals and what not) im just looking for a way to look as good as possible. Can muscle gains be made eating at a slight caloric defecit with the time frame i have been lifting? will try to get pics up

height 5'6
weight 69kg

We're the same height & weight. When your about 10kgs heavier, you'll be better equipped to 'cut', nobody likes a skinny dude
Posted via Mobile Device

We're the same height & weight. When your about 10kgs heavier, you'll be better equipped to 'cut', nobody likes a skinny dude
Posted via Mobile Device

Because it isnt possible to put on muscle without being a 120kg blob of goo is it ranger?

I think I have the worst muscle bellies in existence then! At 185cm or 6' (I think?) I have no idea what weight I'm gonna get up to before I'll be satisified!

94.68. Any more and your first child will be a stillbirth.