• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wingman vs Oni Bench Challenge

1353207649100.png

Sorry we don't want drug using IPF lifters in our comps
Lifetime natty GPC only brah

Also, why bench only meet?

To detail my training I do 3 weeks of high volume followed by 3 weeks of heavy work.
I'm doing mostly 3-6 reps per set all paused reps at a 9-10RPE

Also calling bets is silly because no one will bet on me

holy shit.

dude, you make lifting so much harder than it has to be.

Sorry we don't want drug using IPF lifters in our comps
Lifetime natty GPC only brah

Also, why bench only meet?

Cos I'm a crippled motherfucker. Will mostly be doing bench only this year though I hope to sneak a 3-lift in towards the end.

holy shit.

dude, you make lifting so much harder than it has to be.

What's hard about using an RPE scale? When I do volume I leave a rep in the tank... when I do heavy weight I don't... I could go into that every single time I post or I could just say @9 when I'm talking about leaving a rep in the tank, then everyone knows exactly how hard the set was instead of having to explain every single time.... You're making things deliberately harder for your self not using a simple 1-10 scale

Cos I'm a crippled motherfucker. Will mostly be doing bench only this year though I hope to sneak a 3-lift in towards the end.

ah ok cool, good luck with that man

That's probably an old table
If you look now days the WR holders are getting more and more jacked.

Yeah if you look at the description of madcow and texas method that goes into way more detail than what i wrote. I summed my entire training up in 2 sentences lol

It reminds me of the middle aged women at work, refuse to know anything about how to use a computer or how it works but know every single detail on how to work their android smartphone and facebook accounts lol. Just because something is different doesnt mean its difficult to understand. 5x5 does exactly the same thing as i described even... Except it has a high volume and high intensity day instead of 3 weeks of each lol

Wingers last volume session was 5x5x67.5kg
I just did 8x4x70kg with a pause on each rep

Still close!

This is the volume cycle. 4 days a week and 30-35 top reps a session. It's actually Smolov Jr. for laziness sake but I've done all sorts. It just happens that smolov jr. fits the frequency, rep range and cycle length I wanted, I've done 5x5, sheiko and my own cycles as well. Essentially it doesn't matter what "programming" you do as long as you get the training effect that suits you

Oh wait, you work in fractional 4th dimensional percentages varying between workouts, haha.

Wouldnt smolov be a bit advanced/unnecessary for a sub 100 bench.

I dont mean to be picky. Good luck with your results.