• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You can't really blame him. When given multiple chances hayne showed he needed more time on the practice squad. Next year is his shot.

True, yet he has still outperformed the others given a shot at Punt Returner and some at RB. Even if he did fumble 3 attempts

Fumbles are a big no no

aparrently at RB he struggled to pick up blitzes and protect the QB. Also made some errors at Punt return. Not having a go at him he just doesn't know the game well enough yet. But in saying that to do what he already has done in a short space of time is absolutely unbelievable.

Was signing Hayne just a Marketing ploy by the 49ers?

Didn't he perform better than their first string RBs? Dafuq going on negro?

Was signing Hayne just a Marketing ploy by the 49ers?

Didn't he perform better than their first string RBs? Dafuq going on negro?

The more i look at it the more i just think the 49ers coaches are missing something or there is something everyone else is missing, yes he did make some mistakes in a very cut throat industry, BUT he did play reasonably well when he did actually get some game time and did for the most part outperform others he was competing for that spot for.

Maybe is was others on the roster didnt have confidence in him which is why he was a bigger liability on the field?

Just seems strange they gave him a shot at the start which he performed basically at the same level as the others yet was cut, and then since all the injuries and the fact that 49ers are rubbish this year he hasnt been given some more game time which i would think would certainly speed up his education of the game.

Thing was he did extremely well for someone not knowing the sport but didn't play up to NFL standard.

I hope he has got the time to learn the game and gets another chance next year.

Thing was he did extremely well for someone not knowing the sport but didn't play up to NFL standard.

I hope he has got the time to learn the game and gets another chance next year.

Might not been right up there to NFL standard, yet he still pretty much held his own or outperformed most of the others he was competing for a spot for....

All over. Hayne quits.

NFL is not that easy to crack into as hayne found out.

Now he is chasing his Olympic Dream. Lol ???

Seems like that's where he is going. Hayne is coming off as a bit of a nob with this move so it seems roosters will be a good fit.

The talk is he is a long shot to make the Fiji 7s anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like that's where he is going. Hayne is coming off as a bit of a nob with this move so it seems roosters will be a good fit.

The talk is he is a long shot to make the Fiji 7s anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said on the radio the sambos signed him to play in the rugby Olympics

For my money, he didn't. He fell at the final hurdle. Surely he was told something that we don't know yet.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk