• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mick in another thread you said eat what your body needs, now you're saying eat what you enjoy. Make up your mind.

If you use your brain they can be one and the same, life is not that fucking hard. You need protein, if you don't like chicken then you can eat beef, if you don't like beef eat fish, if you don't like either have eggs, they will all give you what you need to build muscle.

I don't know why you peopel have to make stuff so complicated, just eat some fucking food to feed your body and make it food you like to eat, I don't eat anything I don't like eating, I hate bananas so I don't fucking eat them, it's pretty basic stuff. I love smoked Salmon and BBQ chickens to I eat them when I am hungry, I love pork ribs and bacon and eggs so I eat them, I don't like cereal so I don't eat it.

Fuck you people are painful.

If you use your brain they can be one and the same, life is not that fucking hard. You need protein, if you don't like chicken then you can eat beef, if you don't like beef eat fish, if you don't like either have eggs, they will all give you what you need to build muscle.

I don't know why you peopel have to make stuff so complicated, just eat some fucking food to feed your body and make it food you like to eat, I don't eat anything I don't like eating, I hate bananas so I don't fucking eat them, it's pretty basic stuff. I love smoked Salmon and BBQ chickens to I eat them when I am hungry, I love pork ribs and bacon and eggs so I eat them, I don't like cereal so I don't eat it.

Fuck you people are painful.

Steve is eating food. rice cakes being one example. But you didn't agree with that.

1kg of LEAN steak is just over 1700 calories and 300g of protein. And it would cost approx $20 if using cheaper cuts.

I never said to consume 1kg of steak??

But even at 1700 cals and 300 grams of protein it's probably not a bad way to go for a fully grown man. Would leave me plenty of cals to fill in the rest of my day with carbs and fats

May be go back and re read and understand what I have written.

I love how people keep quoting me with stuff I have allegedly said, when I never said anything like it.

Mick you fucked up now you are trying to turn your argument around the other way to save face. Lol. Classic Micky.

Please show me where??

People keep saying I said suff that I never said or even implied. When have I ever said people need to enjoy what I enjoy eating?? It would be a ridiculous statement, we all like different things:confused:

Mick I think you have short term memory. Everything you've said is on the last page or posted within the last 24 hours.

Steve is eating food. rice cakes being one example. But you didn't agree with that.

I asked him why he was eating them and for what benefit. Legitimate question to ask someone who is on a very restricted diet training for a comp and trying to maximise his physique.

Mick I think you have short term memory. Everything you've said is on the last page or posted within the last 24 hours.

I just checked, I definitely did not say any of those things.

If I did may be do me a favour and quote back to where I have said that you should eat 1kg of steak etc etc I can't see it, again I said something very different and gave a full explanation.

The bottom line is, try it for yourself and only you can determine the effectiveness and if it is worth it. Like I said it is dirt cheap and SAFE.
You shouldn't be paying more than $20-30/kg.
At 5gms/day that's approx. 200 servings and you won't have to eat 1kg of steak. :)

Although I like a good steak, but not 1kg everyday.

Right here. You are giving the alternative to consuming 5g of creatine.

Interesting edit on my post, well done on taking it out of context and only focusing on a small part of the whole post that really males no sense without the rest of the explanation.

Here it is to save you looking for it:

I will easily have 400-500 grams of some sort of meat for dinner, thats not counting 200-300 grams of chicken or Salmon for lunch and the odd can of tuna as a snack, as well as 2-3 eggs and/or some bacon and/or minute steak for breakfast on a normal day.

Even eating that I will stay below 2500 cals per day without any drama at all, and easily meet my daily protein/fat/BCAA/Creatine needs.

That would still put me into a 1000-1500 cals per day deficit. but keep in mind that I do eat other stuff as well throughout the day. As dinner will come with a huge serving of vegies and or salad, lunch may also involve other stuff, then there are drinks, fruit, and more veggies, mushrooms, nuts etc etc. a lot of times there may also be more meat often in the form of Biltong or Jerky to snack on during the day

Last edited:
For the dudes here that use or have used creatine what effects have you experienced?

I have probably gone through at least 3 or 4 kg of creatine in my time, never noted a difference when I was taking it, so I am probably one of those rare non responders.

Or may be I get enough from food I eat??

Who knows??

For the dudes here that use or have used creatine what effects have you experienced?

I got stronger but I was getting stronger anyway at the time.

I have no clue how you are supposed to notice a low single digit percentage improvement and attribute that to creatine.

Mick, those were the first 2 lines of your post. No clever editing at all. I guess we're all crazy and collectively interpreted what you said wrong.

I noticed the effects of creatine after I stopped taking it for a week. The last 15 minutes of my workout seemed a bit more challenging with the last few reps of each set. I put it back into my diet and managed to get a few extra reps when going to failure. So it seemed to help a little with muscular endurance.

Mick, those were the first 2 lines of your post. No clever editing at all. I guess we're all crazy and collectively interpreted what you said wrong.

I noticed the effects of creatine after I stopped taking it for a week. The last 15 minutes of my workout seemed a bit more challenging with the last few reps of each set. I put it back into my diet and managed to get a few extra reps when going to failure. So it seemed to help a little with muscular endurance.

One week of stopping creatine probably isn't long enough to even drop creatine levels significantly enough to have performance drop off. Once creatine levels are saturated you can maintain on a very small dose.

Mick, those were the first 2 lines of your post. No clever editing at all. I guess we're all crazy and collectively interpreted what you said wrong..

Mate you left out the main part of my post.

Haha of course you did, there is no way on this planet that your levels would even have dropped in a week and them is the facts, you only need 2-3 grams per day to maintain your stores once saturated, and you would get that from your food.

The more you post the more you show that you really have no idea what you are doing with supplements and have no understanding how they work/don't work.

So it's all in your imagination..lol Imagination is a powerful thing, people will swear that red water tastes sweet and yellow water tastes sour when they taste exactly the same, been tested and proven many times.

Last edited: