• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why did you start lifting?

I rotated quake 3 and unreal tournament for 6 hours every day for 6 months of year 10.

my teachers asked my mum what had made me go through a big pyschological change lol

The most addictive game was total annihilation modem to modem play. my mum used to get the shits she couldnt use the phone for 3 hours

I rotated quake 3 and unreal tournament for 6 hours every day for 6 months of year 10.

my teachers asked my mum what had made me go through a big pyschological change lol

The most addictive game was total annihilation modem to modem play. my mum used to get the shits she couldnt use the phone for 3 hours

lol i used to play quake 2 at lan partys because my shit box couldnt do it online

so i played jedi knight dark forces 2.. i would of been in year 7? then year 9 got into coutner strike at net cafes and it was all down hill form there..

im the opposite to you guys. 6"6 and 115kgs. Never been thin in my life. Big arms compared to someone 6 inches shorter but to me they just look normal.

Wouldnt mind cutting 10kgs off from my mid section, could easily disappear and not affect my strength I think.

that's insanity. What stopped u from being a professional athlete like an NRL player or footy player etc?

I decided to start lifting because you aussies are soo freakin huge,,,

Ive always been a fitness addict , i boxed professionally and had to keep to strict weights, gave up competing when i was 21-22 and started lifting weights and enjoyed growing from 69kg.

Just like most i wasted the first few years by not eating correctly , but over the next three i went up to around 88kg at the same 12ish% body fat.

Now im around 85kg love being strong and healthy , but cant stand anyone that can lift more than me,im very competative annd thats what drives me. I mean that in good keep it too myself way not being arragant