• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why aren't Asians fat?

LOL sounds like a few guys here aren't making much of an effort to get with decent looking girls. :p

LOL sounds like a few guys here aren't making much of an effort to get with decent looking girls. :p

Lol.....
When i started lifting, i didn't use decent looking weights either. The same must apply for being a player.

Walk, run in that order ~ PTC

lol ceffo if you want me to find out I will. I'll look around for one and get back. But there are definitely a few hot girls that are amaaazing when it comes down to it. They know exactly what to do lol

lol ceffo if you want me to find out I will. I'll look around for one and get back. But there are definitely a few hot girls that are amaaazing when it comes down to it. They know exactly what to do lol

We have to settle myth once and for all lol
Get out there and for once tell your mate ill take the fat friend. I know it ill be hard to do gareer but do this for the boys at ausbb.

YouTube biggest loser Asia and report back with your findings.

Here's my report:

You either haven't read all of my posts in this thread or you have and you're simply too stupid to grasp the concept that Asians aren't GENERALLY as fat as Westerners.

Yes the thread title is poorly worded, but I've clarified myself enough times that there shouldn't be any more fuckwits that dispute the point in the first paragraph above. Anyone who still disputes it has very poor life observation skills, and is GENERALLY speaking, fucked in the head.

Ive read the thread. No need to have a hissy fit though?

I seen your argument as well as others and I can see that your frustrated for wording it correctly. As Kyle has said, Asians are thin due to poverty. Meats r bloody expensive. In asia, wealth is measured by how much fat you have. Give it some time and you will see 3rd or 4th gen Western Asians packing on the flab. Why? it's because of the exposure to western food.

I thought the biggest loser comment would have been funny. I didn't know you were that senstive bro. I'll be cautious next time

Last edited: